When you're insecure

🐉Shiryu🐉
When you're insecure about your weight, Shiryu makes sure to always remind you that regardless of whether or not your weight is different, he will love you no matter what. Shiryu constantly reminds you each and every day that you don't need to be insecure around him because he will still love you a lot.

❄️Hyoga❄️
Hyoga tends to take the opposite approach when it comes to your insecurities. If you come to him, ask about your weight, and if you look fat, Hyoga has to take a step back. Surely you don't think you look fat, do you? So what else can Hyoga pull you close and run a hand through your hair, whispering comforting words into your ear that even if you were fat, he'd still love you so much. Awwww...

🩷Shun🩷
Nuh, uh, don't you dare bring up your insecurities in front of the sweet and innocent cinnamon roll. The minute you ask Shun if you're fat with teary eyes, he stands frozen (ha ha, Hyoga pun) for a few seconds before quickly replying that, no, of course you aren't. Shun will then sit you down and fill your heart with endless praise and joyful compliments about how beautiful and pretty you are to him. Yeah, Andromeda Shun would pretty much do anything for his sweet lover.

❤️Seiya❤️
Insecurities? Ha, not when your goofball boyfriend is around. Seiya is just taking a swig of water in the kitchen when you come in and tenderly ask if he thinks you're fat. Needless to say, you scared Seiya half to death because he spits up his water and starts coughing a lot. You have to wait until Seiya's finished coughing and puts the glass of water down before he turns around and gives you an aghast look. "Fat? No way!" Seiya's eyes would then shine with tears, and he solemnly asks to tell him who said that you were fat. When you fail to answer, Seiya takes you into his arms and gently rocks you from side to side as you begin to cry into his shoulder. Once Seiya lets go of you, he makes you vehemently promise to never say such things about yourself ever again. At the end of the night, in your boyfriend's arms, you end up telling him exactly who said you were fat. The next morning comes around, and you feel immediately better. Like you could take on the world. Though you can't help but notice Seiya's not with you. Turns out Seiya had a "talk" earlier in the morning with the people who bullied you for your weight, and they learned not to mess with him when he's mad. Okay, so Seiya's idea of teaching those guys a lesson may have been a little rough, but in the end, Seiya will do anything to see you smile again because it fills his heart with joy when you're happy as can be.