Chapter 3:

Laura "you ready to get out of here", Jordan "yeah", Layla "yeah", Laura "alright let's get you three home", Jordan signed Layla and Kennedy's discharge papers and then they headed out of the hospital and back home. Coop, Patience, Spencer and Olivia were throwing Jordan and Layla a welcome home party, and they had no idea.

Upon arriving home, balloons filled the driveway, and Jordan "oh what did they do", Laura "they wanted to surprise the two of you", Layla "this is so cute", Jordan grabbed the car seat and the three of them headed inside. Olivia "welcome home", she said coming down the stairs to hug both her brother and her sister in law, once they all saw the baby they were pretty much all in love. Laura was keeping a secret still from the family, they obviously knew that she was pregnant but they didn't know that her and Billy had another child, so in total it was Jordan, Olivia the twins, nobody but Billy and Laura know about Averie and yet Laura was pregnant, Laura didn't know how she was coping with being single parent after losing Billy, but she had help and no matter the obstacles she loved being a mom. She just had to find a way to tell Jordan and Olivia that they have a little sister who's ten years old, she just doesn't know what to say or how to tell them. Olivia "Layla she's absolutely beautiful", Layla "thank you, do you wanna hold her", Olivia "oh my gosh I would love to", Olivia sat beside Layla, and Layla placed the baby in Olivia's arms, Olivia almost cried holding her niece for the first time, she was beyond in love and was at a loss for her words.

(Laura's Baby Shower)

Laura "where are you taking me", Jordan "you'll see", Olivia "we've got a surprise for you", Laura "oh my goodness

Laura "where are you taking me", Jordan "you'll see", Olivia "we've got a surprise for you", Laura "oh my goodness. Where are you taking me", Olivia "surprise", Jordan "surprise", Laura "aww you guys", Laura started to cry, Jordan "stop crying, you deserve it, you always do everything for us, so we had to do this for you. We love you mom", Laura "I love you too, I love the both of you so much. Who's hosting this", Jordan "we are mom, you're pregnant, and you deserve a break", Laura "before we start could I talk to the two of you", Olivia "is everything okay", Laura "yeah I just need to talk with the two of you", Jordan "okay. Let's get inside", the three of them headed inside and upstairs to Laura's room. Jordan "mom is everything okay", Laura "so there's something me and your dad kept from the two of you and we don't know why we did but I regret doing it. And since he's no longer with us I am the one that has to explain this to you, so me and your dad had another child, not just the one I'm currently pregnant with but another girl, her name is Billie, she was staying with grandpa Willie and them but she'll be coming home soon", Jordan "we have a little sister", Laura "yeah", Olivia "mom we don't blame you for keeping her a secret", Laura "are you sure, I don't wanna be hated", Jordan "mom we could never hate you", Olivia "is she coming today, is that why you told us", Laura "yeah", Olivia "let's get outside and celebrate your baby shower", Laura "okay", the three of them got back outside to the baby shower.