Ch.1 <razor blades>

Jades pov. <it's all in jades pov unless it's noted other wise:))>

I crawled under the covers not wanting to think about it. He had called last night too. Same shit really. My ex Nathan, tall blonde <surfer dude> had decided to dump me while out on a 'date' for our 'anniversary'. He videod the whole thing. 'Why should I date a depressed cutter like you?' Then he ripped off my flannel revealing he cuts. Extremely noticeable cuts. I instantly screamed and tried to grab my flannel back he reacted by talking his scalding drink and pouring it down my arm

That had cuts.

Fresh cuts.

I screamed in agony and fell to the grounded. The gravel scraped my knees brutally. I felt blood rushing down to my legs . He just stood there laughing. While also filming.

I looked down at my arm for a split second to realise my skins was bubbling.

I
Need
To
Go
To
The
Hospital
Now

'HELP' was all I could get out of my mouth. Nathan was there, now nearly on the floor beside me with laughter. I could see people looking at me through the Starbucks window. Must have been quiet the sight. Me. Lying on the floor. My Carmel frappè covering my hair and face. In nothing but a thin black tank top <seeing as he ripped of my flannel.>My arm bubbling blood. Him laughing. filming me. He spat cuss words at my before kicking me and actually spitting on me. Then he left me. A women saw me and offered to take me to the hospital. It was about time. I got in her car and everything went black.

I woke up with my mother sitting next to me. 'finally get up now. I'm leaving this mental asylum' she said looking at me in disgust. I hate my mother. I hate calling her my mother. I hate everything involving her. Partly why I hate life. She was the one to fuck things up by cheating on dad and ending up pregnant. I'm 17. She's 28. She was a young mother. I was apparently a mistake to her. Dad took me in and then when I turned 12 she decided she'd come back. I despise her.
I decided its best not argue in public so I got my stuff and left. In the car back she told me how I was a slut and I didn't deserve Nathan. Comming from her! Let's not forget the time I walked into my room to find her busy my 'boyfriend' at the time.

I got home and went straight to my room I heard my phone ding and immediately went to twitter to find that video.
I didn't have to even think. I went straight to my closet to get her.

Yes her. I named my razor. Big deal. Her name is lia and usually I use her at home. Of corse when your like me you keep a razor with you everywhere. I keep another at school and of corse one in my pocket.

And there I was again cutting and crying. The sound of my parents screaming filled my ears and made me cut harder. My phone went off again.

This is gonna be a long night.