𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠' 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑: 𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 0-1

*
"Out in the quiet hiss of the night. You can dream memories."

**
Revontulet Palace

Once upon a time, inside the winter palace of Revontulet, a young maid hurriedly rushed down the halls. The sound of her boots echoed through the icy walls. Suddenly, a voice called out to the young maid.

"Y/n Blanche!"

The young maid stopped in her tracks and turned around toward the voice who called for her, a little bead of sweat rolled down her face. "Yes, Mrs. Schariac?"

 Schariac?"

Mrs. Schariac released a sigh. "Must I remind you to just call me Viola? Calling me 'Mrs' makes me feel old." she chuckled.

"But aren't you married? And you're also the head maid of the main palace." Y/n happily pointed out with a sheepish grin.

"Just recently dear." Viola huffed out as she crossed her arms. "Anyway, why are you in such a rush? Did our young lady sneak away from you again?" she asked in full concern.

Y/n released a frustrated sigh. "Yes indeed! I was escorting her to the frozen throne room to observe a Marquis's hearing before the Queen." she huffed out. "As soon as we were about to enter...she just disappeared on me when Lord Isfrid came to greet us." she explained.

"Oh really? Seems like you had a fun afternoon." Viola says before laughing.

Y/n couldn't help but sulk. "I can't help but have a feeling that Lord Isfrid was in on it as well." she added.

"Oh? How so?" Viola asked, her face filled with curiosity.

"I heard him laughing when I ran off to find Lady Elysia..." Y/n grumbled, rubbing the temples on her forehead. "That sly bastard!" she complained.

Viola sweat dropped nervously as she smiled. "Heh. You're like the only person who would insult him like that..." she chuckled.

"You really think so?" Y/n curiously asked. "I say he treats me like every other servant..."

'He clearly has a soft spot for you.' Viola thought before she looked out the window, seeing a bunch of animals that roam the palace gardens all in one place, which she immediately knew who was there. "Y/n, it seems we have found our young sleeping beauty." she says, gesturing over toward the direction.

Y/n followed Viola's finger and squinted her eyes a bit. She was known for her good eyesight so she was able to clearly see a familiar maiden sleeping peacefully underneath a tree, the snow acting as a pillow. "Of course! I should've checked the garden first! How foolish of me to not notice how tired she was when escorted her...*sigh*" she pinched the bridge of her nose before bowing politely toward her senior. "Thank you so much Mrs. Schariac! I'll take my leave now!" she says and immediately ran toward the direction of the exit that would take her to the gardens where the crown princess was sleeping.