𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠' 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑: 𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 0-9

*
"Here in the dark noise of the night. The dreams have disappeared."

**
Dwarf's Mine - Silent Woods

The group had decided to head over to Mt. Dwarf as soon as Y/n was done doing her chores. "So this is Mt. Dwarf, huh..." Ace says, looking out toward the forest that surrounded the actual mountain. "People used to mine here for magic gems when they were abundant, but..."

"It's oddly quiet here." Y/n mumbled, a bit on guard. "Who knows what lurks in there now."

"There is no time for complaining." Deuce says as he is the first to start walking ahead. "Let's go!" he shouted toward the two, gesturing them to follow him.

Upon walking a bit into the forest, Ace was able to spot something in the distance from between some trees. "Oh. Look, I can see a cottage. Let's see what the people there have to say."

*Dwarfs' Mine - Dwarf Cottage

*
Dwarfs' Mine - Dwarf Cottage

The three stopped at the front door with Deuce knocking. "Hellooo? Is anybody home...?" he asked. He then checked if the door was unlocked that then slowly creaked open. "Huh...? It's open." he says. He then entered the cottage with Y/n and Ace following behind, observing the place. "Maybe no one's home."

"It does look abandoned." Y/n says.

Ace then looked down at the small table and chairs. "Aren't these chairs and tables like, way too small? Did children live here? One, two..." he counted to himself.

"Seven! Too many!" he yelped in surprise

"When the mine was flourishing, this house must have been a lively place." Deuce stated as he continued to look around. "Guess there aren't any clues to where the magic gems are, huh..." he says, picking up a small shoe from inside a pot.