💟Part 1💟

A beautiful girl opened the balcony window, holding a cup of cold coffee. As she gazed at the view outside, the fresh morning breeze wafted in. She took a sip of her coffee, savoring the moment. Yes, this is Piru.

Suddenly, her phone rang

Suddenly, her phone rang. She picked up the call.

P: "hello shanu" (her best friend)

S: "Piru, I saw him! He's in Mumbai. Your wait is over."

P: "Really? Are you serious? If you're making fun of me, it won't be good for you."

S: "Yes, I'm serious. I know this isn't something to joke about. Come quickly, he's at the front of McDonald's in Om Nagar."

P: "Okay, I'm coming in 10 minutes. Keep an eye on him."

S: "okay "

She arrived and asked her friend Shanu, "Where is he? Today, I will get all the answers to my questions."

S: "Piru, he's gone."

P:"What? Why didn't you stop him? Why did you let him go?"

S: "I wanted to try and stop him, but I saw he was with his wife and daughter."

P:"No, that's not possible. I know him well-if you saw the right person, then those with him couldn't be his wife and daughter. He can't cheat me; I know him better than him."

S:"Piru, you knew him five years ago, but I think he's started a new life."

P: "Shut up. Tell me the truth-are you doing this because my parents told you to?"

S: "What if I say yes? They're right-you should forget him. He's gone from your life, and you're still loyal to him. Remember, he promised he wouldn't leave you alone, so where has he been for the past five years?"

P: "Shanu, I didn't expect this from you. He left because I said so-he left because of my parents. If he's gone, it's my fault, not his. But I know he will come back for me and for our daughter, Dishu."

S: "Oh, I almost forgot-your parents sent a gift for Dishu for her birthday next week."

P:"No, thank you. And please don't call me again."

S:"Calm down. How ong will you stay angry with everyone?"

P:"Until everyone stops bothering me, you don't understand what you've dne today."

S: "I'm sorry for that. But Piru, if he wanted to come, he would have by now. Please try to understand."

P: "If you can't stop saying these things, then I'll leave."

S:"Okay, I won't say it again. Now, please accept these gifts. If you don't mind, I'd like to give them to Dishu personally."

P:"Okay, come to my home. You've come all the way from Delhi, and since you didn't book a hotel room, I'll have to accommodate you."