💟Part 4💟

After two days shanu comes with Aryan in Piru house.

"Hey Piru, take a look! Guess who's here?" Shanu exclaimed.

Piru: "Finally, you've arrived! He's so cute. Hello, Aryan! How are you?"

Aryan: "I'm fine, Piru Aunty."

Piru:"Come inside and have a seat. I call Dishu; she's off from school today."

"Dishu, come down! Look, your Shanu Didi and Aryan have arrived," called out Piru.

Shanu: "You know, Piru, after two days of traveling, I'm really exhausted, and Aryan hasn't slept in two days either."

Oh Shanu, why didn't you book a flight? You could have arrived within a few hours,Piru remarked.
Because of Aryan-he's afraid of flying. That's why we took a cab instead.
Dishu came in and said, "Hello, Shanu Didi! Hello, Aryan!"

Shanu: "Hello, my sweetheart. Come and sit with me."

Dishu sat with Shanu and said,
Shanu Didi, you know, there are only five days left until my birthday, but Mummy hasn't invited anyone yet.Don't worry, sweetie. Now that I'm here, I'll invite everyone. Just give me the names for your birthday," Shanu replied.

After five days, they invited everyone for Dishu's birthday party: her grandparents, school teacher, friends, neighbors, Piru's office colleagues, and even Dishu's handsome uncle.

On dishu birthday morning scenes :

Dishu woke up and saw Piru standing in front of her room. "Good morning, Mumma," Dishu said. Piru replied, "Good morning, Disha." Dishu then asked, "Wow, Mummy, you called me by my real name? Does that mean I've finally become a big girl?"
Maybe, or maybe not," Piru said with a smile.Why do you always confuse me?" Dishu asked.

Piru:"Because I'm checking how mature my little princess is. Love you, sweetheart, and wish you a very happy birthday."

Dishu:"Thank you, Mumma. I'm very mature and smart!"

Piru:"I know, sweetheart. Get ready quickly, then come downstairs. Your grandparents will arrive any time, and there's still a lot to do."

Dishu:"okay mumma".

After some time, Aman's parents arrived.

Piru touched Aman's parents' feet, and they said, "Khush raho." Piru then invited them to sit and said, "Please have a seat. Dishu is coming; she's waiting for you.

Aman's Mom: "I'm also waiting to meet my granddaughter. After Aman left, she's our last hope, and she's the reason we living."

Aman's Father:"Why bring up that person on this special day? He doesn't believe in his wife, and he doesn't listen to his parents. We can't have any relationship with him. I have only one child, my daughter Piru. Don't worry, Piru beta, I'm with you. I'm sorry. If I had taught him some manners, you wouldn't have had to face these difficult days. I'm at fault. Please forgive me if you can."

Piru:"Papa, please don't say anything about him. It's my fault that he left, so don't feel sorry. You are the best father in the world, and I trust you more than my father. You've taught your son good manners and to respect girls, and he is a good man."

Aman's Mom:"Between a father and daughter, my son is suffering. God knows his condition after more than five years, but I haven't seen his face. I know, Piru, it's not your fault, but as a mother, I always think about my children. It doesn't mean I see you as anything less; I treat you like my own daughter. But I'm still worried about my son."

Piru: "Mama, I'm sorry that he left because of me. I feel like I'm at fault."she start crying

Aman's mom hugged her and said, "Please don't cry, Piru. When you cry, it feels like my whole body is in pain. Please don't cry." She gently wiped away her tears.
Piru said, "You know, Mumma, my birth mother didn't give me that love. It's you who has given it to me."Aman's Mom also start crying.

Dishu came over and asked her grandfather, "Dadu, why are Mumma and Grandma crying?"
"Nothing, dear. They're just crying because they haven't met each other in a long time," her grandfather explained.
"Oh, that means when Mamma's parents arrive, they might cry a lot too because they haven't met in such a long time. Oh God, how will I handle that?" Dishu worriedly wondered.

Aman's parents:"Are they coming? If so, what's the reason?"

Piru :"Papa, it's important for them to meet Dishu now. They're coming only for today and will leave after her birthday party. Please, Papa, allow them to come."

Aman's Mom: "Yes, let them come. After all, they are Piru's parents. I know they've made mistakes, but people can change."

A's Father: "Now, no one listens to me, and no one even asked before inviting them," he said as he went to his room.

A's Mother: "Don't worry, Piru. He's just angry for a while. You'll see how happy he'll be when they arrive. He might seem tough on the outside, but inside, he's very soft-hearted. That's one of the things I like most about him."

Shanu arrived with Aryan, and Aman's parents recognized her right away. She was not only a batchmate of Aman and Piru but also Piru's best friend. With a warm smile, Shanu greeted Aman's mother, saying, "Namaste, Aunty."

A's Mother: "Namaste beta"

They chatted for a while, catching up and enjoying each other's company, before diving into the preparations for Dishu's birthday party. As evening approached, the house buzzed with excitement, and the party scene began to take shape, filled with decorations, music, and the joyful anticipation of celebrating Dishu's special day.

Everyone who was invited arrived except one, including Piru's parents. Piru greeted them with warmth and politeness. The party almost unfold beautifully, with everyone enjoying themselves, creating an atmosphere that felt just like a big, happy family.

 The party almost unfold beautifully, with everyone enjoying themselves, creating an atmosphere that felt just like a big, happy family

"What's the matter, Dishu? Are you waiting for someone?" Shanu asked, noticing Dishu glancing towards the door with a hopeful look.
"Yes, I'm waiting for my handsome uncle," Dishu replied with a hint of disappointment. "He promised he'd definitely come, but the party is almost over, and he still hasn't arrived."

Just as Dishu finished speaking, the door swung open, and there he was-her uncle, finally arriving. Piru and Shanu turned to see the man entering, and to their surprise, he wasn't alone. Walking beside him was a small boy, around 5 or 6 years old, clinging to his hand. They both stood there, momentarily stunned, trying to piece together the unexpected sight before them.

The suspense is building! Who do you think Dishu's handsome uncle might be? Could it be Aman, or perhaps someone entirely unexpected? And why were Piru and Shanu so surprised when they saw him with the young boy? Stay tuned for the next part-things are about to get even more intriguing!

I apologize for slipping in some Hindi words, but as an Indian, my emotions are deeply tied to the language. Sometimes, I just can't help but express myself in Hindi-it's how my feelings flow naturally.

Thank you for being a part of this story. Goodbye for now, with love from your author,
Abhiram💟💟.