💟Part 6💟

Hello mere pyare-pyare , cute-cute , beutiful or handsome readers💕💕, please vote and comment krke hi jana , itni mehnat apke liye hi kr rha hu 🤧.

Target

Vote: 30
Comment: 15

Ab isse phle meri gf ye message padh kr mujhse breakup kr le, please target complete krdo .

************************************

Akshit started his car and drove to a secluded, suspicious location. He parked and entered a dimly lit room, where five nervous-looking goons were gathered. The air was thick with tension as Akshit asked one of them sternly, "Where is she?"

One of the goons, his voice trembling, replied, "Sir, we tried to catch her. We stopped her car and tried to force her to come here, but she fought back like she was some kind of champion fighter. We couldn't handle her, so we ran away and came back here."

The room fell silent as the weight of their failure hung in the air, and Akshit's expression darkened.

Akshit glared at the goons, his voice dripping with disdain. "How stupid can you be? You couldn't even handle a normal girl, and instead, you come back here beaten by her?"

One of the goons, still shaken, responded, "Sir, she's not a normal girl. She fought us off brutally, like she's tougher than all of us put together. She can't be just a regular girl."

Akshit's expression softened slightly, a strange mix of admiration and frustration flickering in his eyes. "You're right," he said slowly. "She's not a normal girl. She's my love." He then walked over to the window, staring out as if lost in thought. "How did this happen? In college, she was so soft, so gentle, like a delicate flower. And now... now she's a force of nature, a fire I can't extinguish. Piru, this fierce side of you... it's what draws me in even more. I want you at any cost."

As he stood there, lost in his thoughts, he remembered the day in college when he had tried to forcefully touch Piru. He could vividly recall the moment he had traced his fingers from her forehead down to her lips, while gripping her tightly with his other hand. But then, Aman had appeared, stopping him in his tracks. Piru had shouted for Aman, and Akshit could still see the cut on his fingers that Aman had inflicted in defense of her.

 Piru had shouted for Aman, and Akshit could still see the cut on his fingers that Aman had inflicted in defense of her

The memory burned in his mind, fueling his anger. Akshit punched the wall with full force, the impact echoing in the room. "Damn you, Aman!" he snarled, his voice thick with resentment. "You haunt me even in my imagination. Every time I try to get closer to Piru, you're always there, getting in my way."

His eyes darkened with a dangerous resolve as he stood there, breathing heavily.

Akshit let out a sinister laugh and sneered, "Aman, you once kept Piru from me by beating me and leaving your mark as a reminder. But now, how will you protect her? You can't come between us anymore-that's why I killed you. And I'll kill anyone else who tries to stand between me and Piru."