3 | white mustang

Caught up in my dreams and forgetting
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
The Ball: get ready

" Y/n are you in there?"
" Who is it?"
" Pansy"
" Oh ok coming one sec"

Today is the day i've been dreading.
Pansy agreed to come early enough to wake me up so we can get ready together but i'm still trying to think of ways to get out of this ball. I feel like people aren't understanding that seeing a death eater is one thing, but being in a room of them, in enchanted masks, knowing they want to hire you, is absolutely terrifying.

" I called you like 4 times what are you doing!" Pansy says bursting through the door along with Daphne and Lily, each holding a garment bag and other various accessories.

" Sorry Pans, i barely slept all night I've been so stressed. Whats all this?" I ask attempting to fix my hair.
" I see you girl but that's why i'm here, we're gonna make you look amazing don't worry." Pansy says as she unpacks an assortment of makeup kits.

" I think you'll be fine y/n, plus who knows what hot guys will be there!" Daphne says.

" Can you guys be a little quieter it's fucking 8 in the morning on a Saturday. When is this ball anyways?" Astoria says opening her bedside curtain looking rather sleepy.

" The ball doesn't start till later but our parents want to see us at 1:30 before hand so we need to leave by 11:30pm in order to make it there in time" I say.
" It's all the way in London so we have quite the drive ahead of us since no one's parents offered to give us a fucking port key or anything" Pansy says.

Me and Pansy spent a good two hours getting into our dresses that weighed literally 17 pounds i swear.
Daphne and Lily helped with makeup and hair and eventually we were reading to go.

" Theo just texted me he said him and Draco are waiting for us in the common room." Pansy's says.
" Why would Theo text you and not me? I feel betrayed" I say teasingly.

As we walk down the stairs to where the boys are i see Theos eyes meet Pansy's. The guys are both in suits.
Draco in a deep green and Theodore in black.

" Well don't you two look nice" i say smiling at the boys.
" Thank you but we better get going it's a long drive do London" Draco says
" Have fun you four!" Lily says giving Pansy a side hug. " Stay safe alright?" Astoria says hugging Draco.
" Alright i guess we're off" Pansy says.
" Bye girls!"