Umm hey

So like... it's been a while huh?

Before you get any hope up, I'm not continuing this. I've long since left the danganronpa fandom, and physically cannot bring myself to read through this without cringing at my awful writing.but I feel like I owe those who read this an explanation for my disappearance.

When I started writing this it was in the middle of covid, I was a dumb middle schooler looking for content to read similar to this. Unfortunately I didn't know AO3 was a thing so I couldn't find many stories. That was when I decided to make this, I will say that I had a lot of fun writing this during that time, however soon after beginning  I started to mentally spiral. This story was not a contributor to this, rather just the effects of being on the internet during the pandemic. 

I started to lack motivation and energy to do anything, entering an extreme autistic burnout that has stuck with me to this day. I could barely even get out of bed, let alone write. I unfortunately in the end, abandoned this project altogether. I however made the mistake of not informing you guys of this, and apologize for that.

now it's 2024, I'm going into my senior year of highschool, got my first job, and I'm fighting burnout with my bare fists. It's been a tough journey, but I'm proud of how far I've come! It may not be much but it's enough for me.

I honestly didn't have plans to return to this, figuring most of you guys expected it to end anyway, but I decided to log back in around 12 am because I was bored, and it brought back a fond memory, so I figured I'd make this to close a chapter of my life, and maybe bring a positive memory to those who took the time to read it as well.

I once again thank you all for the positive feedback on this story despite everything. You all made a memory I can look back at and both  cringe and smile, knowing you all enjoyed this. 

I doubt many of my old readers will see this, but if you do I wish you all the best!

And for old times sake.:

"Author-San" out!ヾ(>ᴗ•)つ──☆*:・゚

...

Thank you for everything.