29.Trap

The above music will fit with the chapter I guess. If you want to feel the dialogues you should listen the song. Trust me it worth it. Anyway I should stop wasting time, lets get in to the chapter. Thank you whoever read this.

"You can't be serious, right? Tell me you're lying, Mom," Jimin pleaded, shaking his mother's shoulders. She remained motionless, her cold gaze fixed on him. With a shove, she sent him tumbling to the floor.

Yoongi started to stand, his concealed hands working frantically to loosen the ropes. But Jimin, with a silent gesture, signaled him to stay put.

"Why would I lie to someone about to die by my own hands?" she chuckled, manic glee in her eyes. Jimin stared at her, disbelief and horror warring within him.
"You won't kill me, right?" he stammered, his voice barely a whisper.

"It's time you knew the truth, Jimin. Your father never told you I was his second wife. His first was my sister, your real mother. I hated her. She stole Father's love from me, then she stole your father. I had Jin, my own son, but I wanted more. I wanted the luxurious life your mother had. When I realized I couldn't have it, I left with Jin. Your mother took me in out of pity, and eventually, your father accepted us. I waited for my chance. When I heard your mother was sick and could only save one of you, I rejoiced. I manipulated your father into accepting me as a mother figure. I planned to put Jin in charge, but he refused. He said the rightful heir was you. I couldn't let that happen. You stole my child from me, so I'll take yours,"

she finished, a cruel smile playing on her lips.
Jimin's world shattered. The woman he had considered a mother was a monster. He felt a cold emptiness spreading through him. He wanted to disappear, to escape this nightmare.

"See how I kill your Yoongi in front of your eyes," she threatened, moving towards Yoongi with the gun.

Jimin's heart pounded in his ears. Yoongi remained calm, his expression unreadable.

"Mom, please, no! Do anything to me, but not him," Jimin begged, tears streaming down his face.

"Beg all you want," she sneered.
Yoongi cut through her words, "Jimin, stop begging her. She's beyond redemption." He pushed the gun out of her hand, sending it clattering to the floor.

Jimin's mother's eyes widened in shock. Yoongi's calm demeanor was unnerving.
"Surprised, dear mother-in-law?" he asked, his voice laced with contempt.

As truth in front of you all that she is not Jimin real mother but still I call her Jimin mother only. Hope you enjoy this part