Chapter 5- Trouble Is Brewing

JPOV

  While Bella ate, we talked a little more about her training. As it turns out, she's taken Takwando, and various other self defence classes. He dad insisted on it. Her training should be fairly easy, if she can retain the knowledge. Just as she finished washing her dishes, Peter, and Char came running through the door. They both looked worried. "Captain report"! I said. "Major, we have to change sweet thing, and get her trained fast! The Cullens will start searching for her in two weeks time. They'll be using Charlie as an excuse". Said Peter. "Those stupid sons of bitches! Why can't they leave well enough alone"!? Bella seethed. "It's because the mind rapist, and the poisoned dwarf are pissed, that y'all got away from them. They didn't buy the car accident, and are looking all over. Good news, is they have no idea where to start. You did good blocking them from seeing, or hearing y'all". Said Peter.

   "It's time, darli'n. How do you want to do this"? Asked Jasper. "Well, would it be possible to do it while making love"? She asked, timidly. At first, I looked shocked. But, then a lazy smile spread across my face. "Yes, My Bella. We can do that. It's in our nature to bite our mates during love making. I promise, I won't hurt you". I said. "Let's get started, then". She said, as a blush spread over her cheeks. I the picked her up, and flitted up to our room. "You are so beautiful, My Bell". I said. "You're not bad, yourself, My Major". She replied. With that, I had her clothes shredded, and was on top of her. As soon as we both climaxed, I bit into her neck, and pushed my venom into her veins. "I love you, My Bell". I said, as soon as I sealed the wound. "I love you too, My Major". She said, as she started to burn.

BPOV

   During my change, Jasper kept telling me to remember my life. My parents, friends, places, and of course my new family. It was hard to think, at first. The venom burned hot. It was like acid ripping through my veins. I must have been freaking Jasper out, because half way through, he stopped feeling my pain, and emotions. "Please let me feel you, My Bell. I don't like, when I can't feel you. You're so quiet, that I have no idea what's happening". He said. "She's fine, Major. Her shield is helping with the pain. She's going to be an amazing newborn. It will be like she's decades old". Said Peter. "Will she retain her memories, Captain"? Jasper asked. "She sure will. Her fight training, and gift training will only take two days". Said Peter. "She sure is special. I'm so happy she's my mate". Jasper said.

   After two bewildering days of pain, my heart started to beat like helicopter blades. "It's almost time". Said Peter. "It's only been two days, Peter". Said Jasper. "She's special, Major. I told you that". Said Peter. As Peter finished talking, my heart gave it's last beat. I laid there a minute, before opening my eyes. I had to get used to being able to hear everything. As I opened my eyes, I had to let them adjust. I could see everything. Colors were more vibrant, and I could even see small print on the book across the room. "Welcome back, my love". Said Jasper. "Thank you, baby". I replied.

   "Are you thirsty, Bella"? Asked Peter. "Yes. I have a slight burn in my throat". I said. "You have to adopt Char's, and my diet. Your gifts require it, as do the Volturi". Said Peter. "What is your diet"? I asked. "We hunt the scum of society. Murders, rapists, drug dealers, and sometimes, the terminally ill". Said Peter. "Ok Peter. I can deal with that. Will you be hunting with us, My Major"? I asked. "Yes My Bell. I will". Said Jasper. "So, blissed out druggies coming up"! I said. We all laughed. With that, Japer, and I left to hunt.

   After we were sated, we marked each other, and headed home. Tomorrow we would start training. Fight training was easy. I got wins on Peter, and Jasper. I was proud of that, seeing they were the hardest to beat. Even Rose, and Char got in on the action. Both were very good fighters.

Our coven would be an unstoppable force. I hope we serve the Volturi proud. Next was my gift training. That started a little bumpy, but I quickly got the hang of it. By tomorrow, we would be on a plane to Volterra.