Chapter I

In the isle of the lost, Mal, the daughter of Maleficent, Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen, Jay, the son of Jafar, and Carlos, the son of Cruella, were dancing and singing to Rotten to the Core in the middle of the streets while causing some t...

In the isle of the lost, Mal, the daughter of Maleficent, Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen, Jay, the son of Jafar, and Carlos, the son of Cruella, were dancing and singing to Rotten to the Core in the middle of the streets while causing some trouble.

Meanwhile, in Wonderland, the other chosen one, Rosaline of Hearts, was just walking through the town with a red cape on to not get recognized and be able to walk through the commoners, something she usually do after class, and sees a banner with her face crossed and "tyrant" written on it, so she grabs it and destroys it.

"They say I'm a tyrant, my mothers reflect," Rose sings as she keeps walking gaining some looks. "I don't get offended, since that is correct." She says with a smile and leaves that street while removing the hood of her cape and the commoners quickly stand still scared. "I'm rotten to the core and you can't change that, I don't have a heart, my momma's made sure of that." The princess sings looking at the kids hiding behind their mothers making her roll her eyes and then sees another banner announcing her as the heir princess. "Next Queen of hearts, now kneel or die," She says and the people quickly kneel making her smile, but sees a man frowning angry. "Did I offended you? Well then go ahead and cry." She sings and keeps walking looking around. "Wonderland's my home, I'll be sitting on it's throne, and all you'll see is red when I proclaim "off with your head." Rose sings with a chuckle as she walks towards the castle ignoring the looks on her.

Once Rosaline arrives, a guard of her mother approaches her to lead her to the throne room, where her mother, the Queen, awaited along with Red and Mad Hatter

"I'm sorry that I'm late mother, I wasn't informed until now that there was a meeting." Rose excuses herself and makes a little bow to her mother making her smile pleasantly and then the red haired goes to her sisters side.

"It was something unexpected, we got news, good news actually." The Queen explains making Rose curious. "You have been chosen to go and study in a different place, in Auradon." She announces making Rose and Red gasp surprised.