Karkat's Not-So-Awkward Phone Call

Okay authors note for a second. Bleghegmre, I know...
There is going to be a lot of time skipping and shit (excuse my fleegeebeez.), but only because I know you all want lemon. But it won't be going by too fast. Me no likey when things go too fast.
Ya'll thirsty.
Stahp.
Okay just stop reading this already. Lel, I know you read that. You're not slick, you dick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{2nd person}
You're done with high school. Holy shit time went by fast for you didn't it?
You wake up the day after your huge ceremony. You're exhausted and you check your phone. You see that the group chat with all your buddies named Dave's Super Epic Chums has hundreds of notifications. The light hurts your eyes.

Dave: u guys coming to my party tonight?

Nepeta: count me in :3 *jumps up and down in excitement to attend daves party*

Tavros: uh, sure davey.

Gamzee: motherfucking turn up, bro. your parties are the fucking best :o)

Sollux: certainly..

Karkat: Whatever, fine. It's not like I'm doing anything anyways.

You knew Dave's parties got out a hand at times but you knew they were always fun. Your phone buzzed and buzzed. Soon everyone in the chat responded yes except yourself.

{Karkat: First Person}
Fuck, why hasn't (f/n) responded yet?

I felt angry and I fucking hoped she went. I don't know why I want her going so badly.

After all, she is my fucking best friend. All the tackle fights we had, her jokes, how we always pick each other for everything, and how she always stood by my side..

ARGH!!!

That damn smile that makes you want to smile as well. Fuck! And if I text her, she might think I'm weird. I.. I don't want to bother her. She might be busy!

I felt anger rush through me and I felt frustrated. I immediately called fucking Dave. That fucking cocky son of a bitch.

It rung and it felt like the longest ring ever. Until I heard his voice.

"What?" He asked me in a tone that made me want to punch him. A fucking what's up would have been fucking better, asshat.

"IS (F/N) GOING!?" My curiosity was glued to my tone and I was glued to the phone. Hmph. Something fucking Dave would fucking say.

"I don't fucking know, why don't you ask her yourself, loverboy. You make shit so obvious."

"I AM NOT-" and the call ended before I can say something else. "Fucking loser. I will call her my fucking self, little fucking weenie dick."

I grunted and once touch on my phone would call her. Her name. (F/n). I tapped the call icon and it rang. I was shaking... But fucking why?

{ (y/n): First Person}
As I was thinking of going to the party or not I heard the gay ringtone I had on my phone whenever I got a call.

I faced from my favorite (cartoon/reality/anime) show to my phone that lay right next to me.

I felt nervous, I don't know why.

After all, we're just friends.. Eh..

I sighed and picked up the phone. "Hiya Karkitty!" My voice tone changes whenever I talk to him in particular and I hate myself for that. It reminds me of those fake broads..

"H-Hey (f/n). I wanted to um.. Ask if you were going over to Dave's house for his party. I might go. I mean, if you do. Because it might be boring... Without you... BECAUSE... Everyone else is boring, but you're not. You're fun." He sounds so nervous and awkward. I find it adorable when he's like this, I don't know why. I don't see why he'd be so nervous-like anyways.

"Oh sure! I am not doing anything today anyways. " I laughed a bit. "Why so nervous-headed Karkat?"

"See you there." Then the call ended. He never answered my question, fucking asshole. I shrugged and thought of getting dressed.

I walked to my drawer, zombie-like and I grabbed my favorite (f/c) shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with a my black jacket.

Changing felt like forever, and I walked to the bathroom and put a bit of makeup on because it was just the Chums, not anywhere special. I did my hair and sat back to my show, waiting for nightfall to come to arrive at Dave's party.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. Hehe, I know I kinda left it mysterious but will have more coming in a few hours. Sorry for it being super descriptive, because I know that feeling when something's super descriptive and you're just like ughhh just staaahp....... Butt anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my descriptiveness and I hope you stick around and add this lemon to your super secret library kekeke....