for papa, happy bday.

i love you so much, words can't describe how gorgeous you are. your perfect. your divine.

idc if you say "you can't fix me", i'll try my whole shit to fix you.

idc if you say "you don't know me", i know more ab you than you ever know.

idc if you say "you don't acc love me.", i love you from the bottom of my heart. for actual fuckin real.

idc if you say "you dont know whats going on in my mind", i'll hug you so fuckin tight i'd choke you with my whole love and heart.

idc if you overshare, i want u to pour your heart out on me. your feelings matter.

don't try to thug it out, ik your soft on the inside.

don't try to smile it out, let your tears fall for me.

i see how hard you try. i'm proud of you..

ill try to care for you every time. i will never be dry when you reply.

your not a mistake.

your feelings always matter. there's nothing worse than seeing you upset.

whenever you feel like you wanna talk 2 some1, i'm here to listen. only on watt for now, i can't on disc, i didnt get it back, but i will, i promise..

i'd never treat you like shit. i'll forever cherish you, actually.

i promise i'll always be for you when your mental health gets bad.

i'd sing "birds of a feather" for you..

i'd never think your an attention seeker. you only want to let it out, and i understand that.

ilysm papa. pls understand.