❤️1❤️

Two friends are sleeping in the middle of the dense forest, under a tree, after eating sweet fruits and fish.There is a river flowing in the distance. The fox slowly opened his eyes and licked the wolf's fur to wake him up.

 The fox slowly opened his eyes and licked the wolf's fur to wake him up

"Owwww," the little wolf exclaimed, waking up with a cute voice. Fox transformed into his human form and picked him up in his hand.

Fox looks his eyes which is screaming only innocences. He knew him since 2 years but never this wolf backstab him like his other friends. In early days fox used to make him do his work by his clever mind but later he understood that this wolf is so innocent. He scratch near his ear -" Dekh wolfy , Mujhe nahi pata tujhe kuch samajh ata hai ya nahi.Lekin mujhe kuch time ke liye fox pack Jana hoga", fox said, causing the wolf to blink his eyes.

"Owww", the wolf howl sadly.

"Main tujhe lekar ja skata hoo wolfy, lekin foxes are extremely intelligent and clever animals. They will eat you alive without knowing to me and about 9-tailed foxes , you have no idea. Wo toh ekdum dangerous hoti hai. Main bhi tujhe unse nahi bacha paunga wolfy. Isliye tu apna khyal rakhna aur main 2 din me wapas aa jaunga", the fox said, his wolfy howl slowly.

Fox put him down and ran away but  not before returning to his original form, A fox. Wolf has sad eyes as he looks in the direction where his friend vanished away in dense snowy forest while running. He does not understand what his friend said, but every week, he disappears for 2-3 days.

When Little Wolf was roaming around, some butterflies approached him and began to fly around him, making him happy. Wolf became excited and began to follow them playing with them.

He is a big fan of friendly animals. Perhaps this is why he only eats fruits, leaves and grass. His fox friend tried desperately to force him to eat fish or rabbit, but the wolf refused because he is so sensitive and soft-hearted to eat those innocent animals.

 His fox friend tried desperately to force him to eat fish or rabbit, but the wolf refused because he is so sensitive and soft-hearted to eat those innocent animals

On the different side of the city, A wolf is fighting with a  rogue in full rage. He ripped his head away from his body. His mouth is filled with blood. His pitch-black eyes become even more black. When he saw a dead wild wolf, he howled loudly.