❤️2❤️

Hello 👋

So, how about the last chapter?

Who has been waiting for this chapter?

Let us go then....

Enjoy your reading.

Three wolves are running through the forest at breakneck speed. Ohm already told them about  the location. As soon as Ohm hung up, Yash informed everyone that Aditya had been found. He explained everything that Ohm had told him, sayali was not there that time. Everyone was very happy thinking their adi is found. Brother quickly makes their way towards the Himalayas. They are aware of a secret passage leading to the Great Himalayas. Ohm discovered it while training for warrior head.

On the other hand, Ohm is desperately trying to follow the scent but failing miserably. On the mission, some men shot him near the heart, causing him to weaken and wobble on his legs. Despite the fact that it was a metal bullet and he is a powerful alpha,It is because, he accidentally touched the wolf bane planted by some farmers to protect their harvest from wild animals. He was quick to recognise wolf bane but It had already weakened him by the time he found out about it.

He was returning from the mission after finishing it when he noticed a familiar scent, similar to his adi's. Adi has a distinct scent because the moon goddess herself bless him when she came to see Adi after their mother was stabbed with a silver knife because little fellow saved the best luna and clan that day. That day because of adi's powers sayali was saved else she could die because of the silver knife.

He stopped his car and tried to follow the smell but he couldn't. Ohm attempted to mind link with his brothers and family but failed. He quickly calls yash, and when the call is connected, He explained everything to him.

"Owwwwwwwww," he heard his brother's familiar howl. He looked back and saw his brothers approaching him at supersonic speeds. When they got close to him, they all changed back into their human forms.

They were tense when they saw an injured ohm, but Adi is their top priority this time. Yash told Aru to take Ohm home, but Ohm was reluctant. Brothers are also smelling the same scent. They follow it, and after some time, the scent becomes stronger. Brothers were looking around when they noticed a small whimring wolf lying near a bush, attempting to hide himself. He is injured and covered in ice.

"Baba, our adi", Vihan's tearful voice interrupted brother's thoughts.After nearly 11 years, they are looking back at their younger brother. Yash attempted to approach Adi, but when adi noticed someone approaching, he tried hide himself.

 Yash attempted to approach Adi, but when adi noticed someone approaching, he tried hide himself

"Owww, owwww," Adi whimpered in pain. He is calling for help seeing new people.He is terrified seeing so many people. They will hurt him. He tried to flee, but his leg got injured badly when it became stuck in the animal trapper earlier. He was able to free his leg from the trap with the help of some rabbits and a husky, but he can no longer walk freely now because of the deep wound.