Love me or hate me (bad era)

Authors note:
Hey guys I hope you enjoy this one it took a lot of brainstorming so enjoy

You and Michael had been having some differences lately because you guys got in a really bad argument the other day you were really upset about some of things he said to you. So you guys really haven't talked since, this morning you woke up heading down to the kitchen to see Michael standing drinking coffee. He sees you trying to start conversation.

Micheal: hey Y/n how was your sleep

Y/n: Fine *you said still upset*

Micheal: I couldn't because I'm recording some of my new album

Y/n: Oh that you should probably get ready for the studio you don't wanna be late on your first day

Micheal: don't you mean we don't wanna be late I thought you were coming with me this time *he puts his hand on your shoulder as your turned around*

Y/n: *you turn around looking at Michael slightly annoyed saying * I can't I have to tidy the house and get groceries.

Micheal: *Micheal realizes your actions feeling down realizing how upset you were from the argument* Ok maybe you can come another day

Later that day

You cleaned up neverland and brought groceries it was late so you took a shower and put on your pajamas realizing it was close to when Michael usually gets home. You kept looking at the clock waiting and waiting and realized it's 1am and he was supposed to be home by 9:00. You felt upset but didn't care at the same time thinking why was he so late. You heard Michael walk through the door so you just laid in bed waiting for him to arrive in you guys room.
Micheal walks in the bedroom to see you giving him a glare. You look at him and say "why are you so late" he looks at you surprised your still up "we just started late today that's all" you turn away from him and lay back down annoyed. Micheal phone rings he picks up and says hey Joseph. You didn't like to snoop but usually when Michael talks to his father his expression changes, the phone call ends and you get up asking Michael what he said.

Micheal looks at you saying "he said how I'm the mistake in the family and my album will have no success and said I looked ugly you know the usual" you say "that's not true Michael" he looks at you again saying are you sure Y/n because ever since that argument you have acted like you trying to get rid of me and like you hate me!

You look at him in shock realizing how you have been acting making you wanna cry but you tried to hold it In, you tell Michael "I dont hate you Michael I'm sorry I guess I've been upset about some of things we said to each other" you start to sob covering your face trying not to let Michael see you cry, Michael moves your hands and wiping your tears and says I'm sorry for saying the stuff I said and I didn't mean what I said it was just out of anger, 

After you and Michael had that talk he got ready for bed and sat down next to you and wrapped he's arms around you, you gave him a kiss then laid your head on his chest falling asleep.