Aesthetics & Cast

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. The cake was huge, and the chocolates were the best according to my mom! Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. Now, this doesn't mean there's only one king; it just means that while other royals rule over their kingdoms, King Beast manages, protects, and cares for them all, as well as the villages and cities outside of them. It's kinda like being THE KING.

Of course, not every kingdom falls into the States of Auradon, such as Wonderland, DunBroch... and my personal favorite, Arendelle. These kingdoms usually aren't part of the states due to distance or simply pure disinterest. Sorry, I got off topic, anywho—King Beast rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the evil people... and booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. No magic. No Wi-Fi. No way out.

BUT—King Beast and Queen Belle were growing tired of their responsibilities and desired to travel and enjoy their lives as humans (something Beast had yet to do). So, they decided their son, who had just turned 18 and was groomed from birth for the role, would take over. Ben Florian, my kind and ambitious boyfriend (spoiler, whoops), agreed hastily. Being the kind person he is, he wanted to change what his father had done...and bring 4 villain children to prove his father they are innocent.

Little did I know what those kids would do....

ASTRID OF ARENDELLE

Daughter of Queen Anna and King consort Kristoff of Arendelle

17, Extroverted, Gryffindor, Khione cabin, Winter baby

Astrid: I am at a loss for words...

Carlos: Despite being at a loss for words, Astrid proceeded to yell at me for the next twenty minutes.