16

Prem lazily slumped back on the sofa. The big, clean strawberry was handed to him, but he didn't reach out for it. He was a little full and couldn't eat any more, but he didn't want to disappoint Boun, so he smiled and said coquettishly, "Phi, feed me."

Boun picked up a strawberry and fed it to his mouth, leaning against Prem who was sitting on the sofa. Prem took a bite of the red and sweet tip of the strawberry, held it on his lips but didn't eat it, and pulled Boun to signal him to come over and take it with his mouth. Boun thought Prem was being playful again, and rolled it into his mouth.

"The tips of the strawberries are the most delicious, so of course they should be given to the person you love the most." Prem's cheerful tone touched Boun's heart just right, making him feel tingling and his eyes and heart flew upwards involuntarily.

Boun took another strawberry, and this time Prem bit the tip of the strawberry and ate it himself, kicked off his slippers, and naturally put his calves on Boun's legs, shaking gently.

"Phi, can you cook for me next time?"

"Okay." Boun looked at Prem's lips, which were red from the strawberry juice, and swallowed his saliva.

Prem seemed to know what Boun was thinking, and took the initiative to lean over and gently kiss Boun on the lips, then raised his eyes and looked at Boun casually: "Sweet?"

Boun nodded awkwardly, Prem laughed happily, and maintained this posture, holding Boun's hand, slowly eating the remaining strawberry, and occasionally looking at Boun. Boun didn't know why a strawberry could make Prem taste erotic, he couldn't take his eyes off it, watching as Prem almost finished the strawberry in his hand, he thought to himself that he wanted to quickly give Prem another one.

Prem deliberately slowed down and rolled the last bite of strawberry into his mouth. The tip of his tongue swept across Boun's fingertips, and he stared at Boun with innocent eyes. Although he knew that Prem did it on purpose, he couldn't suppress the shock in his heart and the physical impulse. Boun raised his hand to touch Prem's neck and pressed him down on the sofa to kiss him.

There was no extra warmth between the two of them, and Prem was taken out of the house by Boun. If he continued to stay at home, he really couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't do something. It's not that he has poor self-control, it's just that Prem, this little brat, is too flirtatious.

The two of them went to the furniture store to help Prem find two suitable high stools. Prem was in the front looking at the styles, while Boun followed behind to help him check if the size was suitable. Neither of them is picky, as long as the requirements are met. It is still early, Prem drags Boun to continue strolling in the furniture store.

Seeing a specialty store selling beds, Prem said nothing, let go of Boun's hand and went in to take a look. The lady selling the bed was very enthusiastic, and followed him to introduce their shop's signature and advantages to Prem. Boun and Prem looked at their own things, so she didn't realize the relationship between Boun and Prem, and thought that Prem wanted to buy a bed for the wedding room. Prem was a little unhappy because of being asked too many questions, and hurried out of the store, not wanting to look at the beds. Boun quickly followed him out, but didn't ask any more questions on the spot, but coaxed him to go to another area to shop.

Sometimes wandering around without a purpose can bring unexpected gains. They passed by a store selling various furniture and supplies, and Prem was attracted by a glass table lamp in the window. Boun knew that he liked it, so he took him into the store to have a look.

The clerk helped to take the table lamp down from the window, and Prem liked it more after a closer look. The lampshade is made of glass pieces of different sizes, shapes and colors. In order to make the splicing compact and the picture complete, the edges of the glass are slightly polished. In addition, the production of the lampshade retains the natural and handmade originality of the glass itself. Because of this, every glass lamp of this brand is unique.