20

Boun has decided to officially move to Prem's apartment and must arrange time to go home and pack his luggage as soon as possible. During the phone call at noon, Prem said that he was going to have dinner with friends tonight. Boun had no plans for the time being, so he planned to go home and pack his things directly after get off work, so that he could finish it early and spend time with Prem early.

But when he was leaving, Tay blocked him at the door of the duty room. Tay looked very depressed, with a sad look in his eyes. Usually a 1.8-meter-tall strong man, now he is just a weakling trapped by the question of love.

"Boun, please help me."

"I don't know how to pursue people, and I don't know Dew, how can I help you?"

"Then you go get close to Dew, get to know him, and help me find out who he likes."

"Uh..." Boun was really speechless.

Boun had a brief impulse to tell Tay that the person Dew liked was him, the Boun standing in front of him! But he really didn't want to get involved in this mess. He was avoiding Dew, so how could he possibly get close to him? Moreover, thinking about the previous encounter in the flower shop, Boun could imagine that if Prem knew that he was approaching Dew, Prem would really fall out on the spot. Boun doesn't want to sacrifice his own love to save Tay's love.

"Who he likes, what's the point of knowing it?" Boun couldn't bear to see Tay like this, thought for a while, and said: "Think about how your previous suitors treated you, and summarize some methods from them, maybe it will help you pursue Dew."

"It seems to make sense." Tay held Boun's arm: "Wait for me, I'll change my clothes and leave. I'll treat you to dinner."

"No, maybe some other time."

Boun disappeared from Tay's sight in an instant. Tay muttered in a low voice: "Boun seems a little strange recently."

Boun was so focused on Prem that he forgot about Tay as soon as he got in the car. He took out his phone and saw Prem replied to his message,  acted coquettishly to Boun through the Internet, saying that he missed him. Boun's mouth corners rose unconsciously, and he kept thinking about the tone and expression of Prem when he said this. A warm current lingered in his heart and he wished he could see Prem right away.

The longing in his heart turned into motivation, and Boun quickly went home to pack his luggage. He didn't have much to bring with him, just a few sets of clothes he often wore, and daily necessities such as chargers and shavers. The two places were not far away, so if he needed anything, he could just come back to get it.

Before leaving, Boun checked the doors, windows and gas at home to see if they were turned off. Although he had lived in the house for several years, Boun did not have as many novel ideas as Prem. Apart from the necessary furniture, he rarely bought other items. Now looking around, he found that the house was actually a bit empty.

Although it was his own house, it was more like a temporary residence for Boun, just a place to sleep. On the contrary, Prem, although it was a small rented apartment, he will decorate it with all his heart. Prem lived a real life.

After living with Prem for two days, Boun felt a little out of place with the quietness of the current house. He couldn't say he hated this place, but in his heart he definitely longed for the warmth of that small apartment.

Boun couldn't help but sigh, what would this house be like if Prem was here. Prem might dislike the sofa's dark color and put some bright pillows as decoration. He might also think the table is too empty and put some flowers that he personally arranged on it. He would definitely dislike the bed for not being soft enough and the lack of a nice table lamp in the room.

Boun was startled when he heard his own laughter. Unknowingly, he had imagined so much that he actually laughed. After secretly laughing at his stupid behavior, Boun picked up his luggage and went out.

Boun has lived independently since his parents divorced. Except for the university dormitory, he has always lived alone. He actually likes to live alone, and even enjoys being alone. Even though he has been in a few relationships before, he doesn't like to be overly clingy, or hang out with a few friends, but he still keeps his private space from being invaded.

But tonight, he is going to start living together with his lover.

Prem didn't give Boun the door key, so Boun had to pick up Prem before going back together. Prem and his friends were having dinner at a music restaurant, and Boun went there according to the address Prem gave him. Boun didn't care whether he should meet Prem's friends or what identity he should show up in. Boun put the decision in Prem's hands, so he chose to wait for Prem to come out at the restaurant door.

"Phi~" Prem trotted towards Boun, and Boun naturally and quickly accepted his hug.

"Slow down."

"Phi, have you eaten?"

"I have."

"Phi, why are you so handsome? My friends will definitely be envious and jealous when they see you later. What should I do?" Prem took Boun's hand and shook it, keeping his eyes on Boun and reluctant to move away.

"Then let's show more affection and make the fire of jealousy burn even brighter."

Prem was amused by Boun's words and bent over, tiptoed and kissed Boun on the face: "Let's go in."

Prem took Boun inside and met Prem's friends at the long table by the window. Prem introduced Boun, his boyfriend, to his friends with pride and satisfaction in his tone. Prem's friends looked Boun up and down without any hesitation. Boun had a very good mental quality as a policeman. He looked calm on the surface but he glanced around without any hesitation.

Boun vaguely remembered that the five boys at the table were the same ones who went to the hot springs with Prem last time, and based on his gay analysis, they were all gay. Boun suddenly felt that it was not very reassuring that Prem had so many friends of this type around him.

"Hello, I'm Tee. We're all good friends and we often hang out together. If you're free next time, let's hang out together."

Boun remembered that this guy named Tee was the one who beat up the mistress that night, and he always felt that he was someone who was not easy to mess with. But since the other party invited him so friendly, Boun naturally agreed.

The two of them didn't sit for too long, and Prem pulled Boun to leave. His friends laughed and scolded him for not wanting friends when he had a man. Prem didn't care and laughed happily.

"You can actually stay with your friends for a while longer, I don't mind." As soon as they left the restaurant, Boun put his arm around Prem's waist.

"No, I've been with them for hours." Prem hooked Boun's finger, winked and said: "The rest of the time, I belong to you."

Damn it, I'm being seduced again!

Boun hugged Prem's waist and pushed him against the wall, lowered his head and took the mouth that always seduced him into his mouth, Prem tried to raise his head to respond, and hooked his hands around Boun's neck.

Fortunately, Boun remembered that this was the entrance of the restaurant and ended the passionate kiss in time. If it continued, Boun might do something more extreme.

"Let's go home."

To Be Continued...