Chapter-1: 11th Manager

Sunghoon POV|
"I am sorry but you are fired, like look at this yourself, do you call this work? If you do, then find some other jobs, this is not applicable."
"Mr Johnson: I-I..am sorry sir, I Won't do it again."
"Look, Mr. Johnson, it's better if you leave instead of making a scene, and besides that, I noticed that you are barely paying attention towards your work. So, therefore, I don’t have any particular reason to keep you as my Manager. With due respect, you may leave with your monthly payment, thank you."
"Mr. Johnson: S-Sir, just one more chance please."
"Do you want to me to make you go out of the building? If you still care about your reputation, please leave with due respect."
"Mr. Johnson: S-Sir-"
"I. SAID. GET. OUT. RIGHT. NOW!!"
I sighed as he left and rubbed my temple of my forehead, I noticed that everyone was looking at me.
"I would like to inform you all that this is not a drama, so please, get back to your own works instead of eyeing me."
I said with a cold tone as I saw them getting back to their work.
I noticed that I was standing the whole freaking time, I sat down on my chair and leaned against the chair as I called Ron.
"Hello?"
"Ron: Hey, whatsup? Sungho-"
"I need a new one."
"Ron: Whoa, whoa, whoa, no greetings huh? Straightly to the point, well, well, well..It is not even a month, since you had your new Manager, and now you are asking for another one? Wow."
"Look, Ron, It's not my fault, you are the one sending me all those filthy Manager, now please, find someone for me."
"Ron: Okay, okay...but give me a day atleast."
"Okay fine, but I want to see him/her within tomorrow, no excuses."
"Ron: Sure, boss!"
"Ugh..I am hanging up, don’t forget your work. Bye."
I hung the call up, and as usual went back to my work.
I don’t know why people don’t know how to work properly...ugh, that was probably my 10th useless Manager.
No offend, but they really need some good lessons about work, specially when it comes to my Company.
I just hope, the next one is atleast better than all those Manager, well what else can I do? Instead of waiting for my, 11th Manager?