All mine (Payday pt 2)

Author: Peachywritten

On Ao3

Part 3 of rapper jungkook and sugar baby jimin adventures

Summary: It's not the first time someone tries to steal a lover from Jungkook, but it is the first time that lover is Park Jimin and the rapper is not one to share.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

If there’s only one thing Jungkook would choose to do for the rest of his life, it would be watching Jimin dance.

Jungkook knows there are things he has yet to learn about his sugar baby. Jimin is not exactly an open book outside the bedroom and Jungkook was never interested enough to ask. But now, as he watches the younger sway his hips to the sensual beat of the music blasting from every part of the spacious room- he wished he had. Because there’s no way Jimin would be able to move like that without any dancing background.

If sin were a human embodied, it would be Jimin in that moment. He shines brighter than any other person on that dance floor, body moving slowly under the red neon lights above. His hands are up in the ear, slightly touching from time to time. Head thrown back, exposing his neck and the necklace that sits prettily right against his collar bones. The necklace Jungkook had spent a fortune on.

The rapper watches as the gold moves lightly with the younger’s movement, the diamonds around the word engraved catching the light every time Jimin turns his neck.

Baby

Something shifts in Jungkook as he watches Jimin’s fingers lower to touch the pendant. He doesn’t turn his head to see if Jungkook’s watching him- he doesn’t have to. He knows what he’s doing. He knows Jungkook would never dare to look away when Jimin is putting on such a nice show for him.

His fingers grip the pendant as he pushes his ass back just a little bit more, biting his lips- eyes closed, and Jungkook’s hold around his drink tightens. His eyes fall on the small slit in Jimin’s jeans, right under his buttcheek, and then back up to the younger’s grip around the necklace.

Jungkook’s eyes glint as he watches the way Jimin holds onto the word. Baby. His baby. Nobody here knows what that word means to them. Nobody here knows that one simple word marks Jimin as his. His alone.

In this room full of influential people, rappers, and producers- Jimin glows in the middle of them like the most appetizing dessert. And nobody can reach out to touch his glistening skin. Nobody can put their hands on his hips to guide his movements. Nobody there can come up behind him to kiss his throbbing pulse. Because his baby would never let them. Jimin would never let another man put his hands on him. Not when he’s wearing Jungkook’s money all over his body. Not when Jungkook’s eyes follow him like a hawk from the corner of the room.

Jungkook clenches his jaw when Jimin lifts his shirt up with one hand- slightly, enough to show a little bit of skin. Enough to tease and bring Jungkook closer to the edge.

Jimin’s knowing smirk as he finally turns his head to the right to find Jungkook through the crowd is enough to tell that he knows exactly what he’s doing.

Jungkook leans back on the leather chair. One arm thrown over the backrest, legs spread wide. He brings his drink to his lips to take a sip, feigning indifference. His little minx will have to work harder if he wants to get a reaction out of him.

Jimin’s eyes glint with challenge and then he swiftly turns around. He wraps his left arm over his middle to grip his shirt from the back and then- arching to push his ass back, he bends forward as he slowly, so slowly, lifts his shirt to expose his back dimples.