|| spin the bottle

~ background info :

•hades & mali aren't together yet
•they are both 16
•hades likes mali whilst she doesn't really know as she's never experienced love or having a crush

~ enjoy the story !!

The VK's had just left yet another detention, this time it was for setting Bridget's freshly made cupcakes on fire using Hades hair!

"Totally worth it if you ask me," Hook chuckled as they made there way down the dormitory halls. "I don't know about you guys but I'm not in the mood to go to bed just yet!" Uliana wined to the rest of the group.

"We should have a sleepover! We can do it in mine, Hades and Hooks' dorm!" Morgie suggested enthusiastically (ps i haven't the slightest clue how too spell his name so im just gonna spell it as morgie sorry if thats wrong😭)

"Sure!" Maleficent and the others nodded in unison.

Morgie grabbed his key out of his inside jacket pocket and opened the dormitory door before stepping inside followed by the others.

"Wanna play a game?" Hades suggested grabbing an empty cola bottle lying on the floor.

"Um sure.. what are you doing with the bottle?" Maleficent questioned referring to the bottle in the boys hands.

"Spin the bottle of course!" he replied.

None of the other villains new but having come from a place where you never had any fun at all, Maleficent didn't really know what games were played at a sleepover mainly as she's never even been too one...

"Oh right of course!" Maleficent responded trying her best too seem as if she new what she was talking about.

"You have no idea what he's talking about do you?" Morgie teased smiling at her playfully

She sighed in defeat before saying "Nope, I haven't ever been too a sleepover before actually.."

The VK's were left in shock by what she had just said, Hook being the over dramatic one grabbed his chest and cried "You've never been to a sleepover!"

"It's not that big of a deal!" Maleficent rolled her eyes at the boy.

Hades began explaining the rules of the game to her as the others sat in a circle in the middle of the two enormous beds.

"And what if I refuse too kiss the person?" Maleficent questioned the blue haired boy. "Then you're boring and you have to do a dare!" he smirked at her in response.

Rolling her eyes yet again she let out a sigh and took her place in the circle along with Hades.

"Guess I'll spin first then?" Hook suggested to the group. Nobody complained at this so he span the bottle until it slowly came to a stop at.......

Morgie.

Uliana burst into uncontrollable laughter as Hook smirked at the boy. "Pucker up bud,"

And with that Hook leaned over and gave him a kiss right on the lips. Everyone knew Hook was a flirt, not ashamed too kiss anybody! Morgie had a small smile rested on his lips at the sudden attention he had just gotten.

Maleficent found herself smiling at this realising the game couldn't be that bad.

Uliana spun the bottle next and it came too a stop at.....

Hook.

"I'm pretty popular today aye?" his smirked at the others as Uliana pecked him on the lips.

Now it was Hades turn, he grabbed the bottle and let it spin, secretly hoping it would land on the horned lady sat next too him.

Eventually, it came to a stop at......

Maleficent.

Her eyes widened at this, she'd never experienced having a crush on somebody let alone being kissed!

"I- um," she started as Hades slowly grabbed her chin turning her towards him, their eyes meeting.

Morgie was silently giggling at this, he was the only one who knew Hades liked Maleficent as one time when they were sleeping, he heard Hades sleep talking about her.

"You don't have too if you don't wanna," he smiled at her clearly seeing the girl was nervous.

"No it's not that.. I- just, I've never kissed anybody.." she looked away from his gaze ashamed of what she had said.

"That's okay.. we all have a first," he whispered too her assuringly.

Her cheeks began burning up at how close the two were but allowed herself to push closer to him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and let his lips fall onto hers.

The kiss wasn't just a small peck like what the others had done, it was passionate, needy and much longer. She wrapped her arms around his neck strengthening the kiss and pulled herself into his lap.

"Get a room lovebirds, we're right here," Hook scoffed at the pair.

Maleficent pulled away slowly staring into his eyes and smiling at him, he smiled back before putting his arms around her shoulders snuggling into her neck.

Later that following night, he asked her to be his girlfriend and she happily agreed

i guess some fairytales do come true..