Part 7

That night Shadow went to bed quite satisfied, he didn't belief he actually had a moment to connect with Silver again and to give Silver the feelings he was getting heard. Plus getting an apology out of him was definitely something.

It didn't take too long till he suddenly woke up by an unexpected sound. A loud and annoying beep filled his room which made him get up straight quite fast. He looked at the floor map of the mansion, his eyes widened shocked when he noticed a red flickering light in Silver's room. He gulped shocked and quickly rushed out of bed, taking his gun from the nightstand. He ran to the hallway towards Silver's bedroom, wondering what was going on. Could it be that someone had entered his bedroom.

He arrived rather quick and let out a nervous sigh to calm himself, before he opened the door and pointed his gun. It was dark and quiet inside, he squinted his eyes to try and see something, "Who's there?" He said and walked to Silver's bed. His eyes started to adjust to the dark and widened noticing Silver wasn't there. "Silver!"

A sudden sickening sound was heard from the left. He frowned confused but soon realised Silver was throwing up in his bathroom. He flicked on the light and was shocked by the view. Silver sat on the floor, only wearing his boxers, he leaned over the toilet seat and threw up even more.

Shadow quickly came over and laid his gun next to the sink, he knelt down and moved Silver's quills out of the way.

"Take it easy, just let it out," He said calmly.

Silver tried to catch his breath.

"Is there something I can do for you?" He asked unsure.

"Water."

"Of course," Shadow said with a nod. He stood up and noticed a glass next to the sink and filled it with some water. He carefully passed the glass to Silver and helped him take a sip. "How are you feeling?"

"Is that a serious question?" Silver said annoyed after taking a sip of water and rinsing his mouth and spat it out in the toilet.

"Sorry," He apologised unsure. "Here," Shadow said and flushed the toilet so Silver wouldn't have to smell and view his own vomit. He looked through the cupboard looking for a washcloth and made it wet. He knelt down next to Silver, "Let me help you," He said and lifted his chin, to clean his face. Tiredly Silver closed his eyes and let Shadow clean him up.

"Is that better?" He asked worried.

Silver shrugged his shoulders.

"What happened?" He asked caring.

"I couldn't sleep, my stomach hurts," Silver said with a painful look.

Shadow frowned worried, "Do you think you can go to bed again?"

Silver made a weak and doubtful gesture.

"Just take your time."

Silver nodded slowly, he rested his head in his hand looking tired and miserable. He had his eyes closed hoping he wouldn't have to throw up again.

"Do you maybe have aspirins around?" Shadow asked, "They can maybe help."

"Kitchen cabinet," He answered.

"I will get them, stay here," He said and stood up.

"Where the fuck do you think I would be going to?" Silver said annoyed.

Shadow ignored his remark and left the bathroom, he suddenly heard Silver throw up again. He stood still for a moment, making a quick decision if he would go back to Silver or get those aspirins. He quickly got down the stairs to the kitchen, he looked through the cabinets and drawers. He frowned curiously as he couldn't find an obvious medicine cabinet. When he opened the last cabinet he noticed as small safe with a red cross on it. Confused he took it out and tried to open it. He raised his eyebrows surprised to see a combination lock at the side.