Dhruv Tara Hospital Romance

Dhruv and Tara work in the hospital together.

After coming back to the 21st century, Dhruv made Tara join his hospital as an Aryurvedic doctor and this story is about one day at the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tara is sitting in her cabin, checking her patient's file while Dhruv is on his way to her cabin after having finished his surgeries for the day as its time to go home.

Dhruv enters Tara's cabin.

Dhruv: Tara, chalo ghar jaana ka waqt ho gaya hai.

Tara: ek shand Dhruv, humara kaam bas khatam hone hi wala hai, tum 10 minute aur ruk jao.

Dhruv settles himself on a couch in Tara's cabin.

After 10 minutes, Tara is still not done with her work. Dhruv worries as she always overworks herself and never rests. He decides to distract her with romance.

Dhruv goes to the back of her desk, behind her seat, this goes unnoticed by Tara who is busy in her files. He goes behind her seat and kisses her on the cheek. Tara shyly smiles, and tries to concentrate on her work.

Dhruv takes her hand away from the file and kisses her on her hand this time. Tara looks away distracted and decides to walk with her file in an attempt to concentrate again and be away from Dhruv while doing so (otherwise she will never get done with her work)

Dhruv follows her until she stops walking in front of the wall. Dhruv takes the file away from her hand and starts running away with the file (in the room itself) while Tara runs and follows him back in an attempt to get the file back but is unable to since, she is shorter than him.

Dhruv keeps the file back on the desk but holds Tara's hand as she tries to grab the file again. He slowly walks forward (towards Tara) while still holding Tara's hand and holds Tara's waist as well from his other hand.

Completely caged, Tara walks backwards as well, until she's pinned to the wall and unable to move. She tries to free her hand but is unable to do so, since, Dhruv's grip on her hand is quite strong.

Tara, now pinned to the wall, is just thinking about what Dhruv's plans are, she isn't thinking about the work anymore.

On the other hand, Dhruv is too excited about the fact that Tara is caged and he gets to romance with her, (after all, given their tight hospital schedules, they are hardly able to spend any time with each other).

Dhruv, not willing to let go of this opportunity, lets go of Tara's hand, (considering Tara is completely in the moment, she doesn't move away) He moves closer to her and comfortably rests both his hands on her waist, securing her in place.

Dhruv: pata hai, kitna waqt hogaya hai hum dono ko aise, ek dusre ke paas?

Tara: haan. hum bhi yahi soch rahe the

Dhruv: chalo phir, aur waqt barbaad na karke, mujhe mera kaam karne do. 2 surgeries successfully ki hai, inaam toh banta hai.

Tara: theek hai, lelo apna inaam.

Dhruv pleasantly surprised, moves closer to Tara and kisses her on her forehead, Tara kisses him on his cheek, then puts her hands on his face, pulling him closer. She kisses him on his other cheek. He moves his hands from her waist, to pull her closer to him so that he can kiss her back on both her cheeks. He does so, and rubs his nose against her nose, after kissing her all over her face.

He always rubs their noses together in order to ask for permission to kiss her lips.

Tara nods and pulls him closer to herself to brush their lips together. Dhruv softly pulls her in a kiss and kisses her softly. Tara kisses him back and this continues until both of them are out of breath. He pulls her in a kiss again, as gently as possible as they are just enjoying these soft kisses and losing themselves to each other.

They straighten themselves after a while and Tara walks to her cabin to pack her stuff to leave for home.

As they are about to leave, Tara slowly whispers to Dhruv in his ears, "humara kaam toh tab hi khatam hogaya tha jab tum aaye the, humein pata tha tum kuch aisa hi karoge humein distract karne keliye", she winks and kisses him on the cheek while he looks at her, astonished.

She holds in hand and takes her bag and then they leave.