Tara Ka Jawab

17th Century, after Dhruv's confession. 

Tara: Anusuya, hum abhi isi shand, apne dil ki baat, Chikitsak Dhruv se shabdon mein vyarth karna chahate hai. 

Dhruv: Tara, mujhe tab tak chain nahi milega jab tak main tumse yeh nahi sunleta ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho. 

Tara runs towards Dhruv's room. 

While Dhruv is also about to leave, he sees Tara come to his room and stops. 

Tara: Chikitsak Dhruv, hum apse kuch kehna chahte hai...

Dhruv: Kya Tara, woh main, maine jo tumse kaha uske baare mein tum...

Tara: Haan, usike baare mein hum aapse kuch kehna chahte hai

Dhruv: Tum, woh main, abhi bas tumhare pass hi aa raha tha, tumhare jawaab mangne

Tara: Humara jawab hi laye hai 

Tara: hum uss waqt toh bina kuch kahe chale gaye, lekin ab hum aapse woh sab kehna chahte hai jo humare dil mein hai, jaise aapne apna dil khol kar humse woh sab kehdiya jo humne kabhi nahi socha tha aap kahenge. 

Lekin jab se aapne humse woh sab kaha hai, humara mann jaise titli ki bhati uda uda ja raha hai, aisa prateet ho raha hai jaise ek saath kayi sadiyan ek divya akshand mein samahit ho gayi ho.

Humein Anusuya ne kaha, yahi prem ki anubhuti hona hota hai. 

Tara: Dhruv humein bhi aisa lagta hai ki Dhruv Tara, ek hi shabd hai, Tara bhi Dhruv ke bina adhoori hai. 

Dhruv: Tara tum sach keh rahi hoon, kya tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti hoo

Tara: Haan Dhruv, hum bhi tumse pyaar karte hai

Tara moves closer to Dhruv and puts her hand on his cheek, she kisses him on the other cheek.

Tara: Tum jo uss chakor ke aane se pehele kar rahe the, kya tum ab woh nahi karoge?

Dhruv: kya tum chahti ho ki waisa ho? 

Tara: haan matlab agar tum nahi karna chahte toh hum chale jayenge, lekin hum... hum woh karna chahte hai jo tum karna chahte the, humein jabse yeh anubhooti hui hai, hum tabse ushi pal ke baare mein soch rahe hai, jab tum humare sameep aaye, apni dil ki baat batane ke baad. 

Dhruv: maine bhi uss chakor ko bohot kosa humara itna pyaara pal kharaab karne ke liye, lekin ab aisa kuch nahi hoga, hum dono ke beech koi nahi aayega, na samay na sadi. 

Tara blushes, smiles and moves closer to Dhruv 

Dhruv brings himself even closer to her, delicately puts his hand on her cheek and rubs his nose with hers, he does so to ask for her permission. He delicately kisses her forehead, kisses her cheek, then moves his hand to kiss the other cheek as well. He places a soft kiss on her chin. 

Tara's eyes shine brighter as she can no longer wait to her to be marked his. She moves closer to kiss his forehead, his cheek and chin, then she brushes her lips with his, closing her eyes in anticipation. 

Dhruv puts his hand on her waist, pulling her closer. He brushes his lips with her and softly kisses her on the lips. He kisses her again and the world feels insignificant to them as they lose themselves in the heat of the moment. His indecent kisses make Tara go through a whirlwind of emotions in a single moment as pleasure washes over her for the very first time. 

After they feel out of breath, they pull back but without a second's wait, Tara pulls him back in a kiss, wanting to feel his lips all over her once again. 

He pins her to the wall while still kissing her, they stop once out of breath and Dhruv kisses her neck as she arches her back to give him more access. 

They get lost in the moment as their love for each other makes them cross the royal boundaries and break a few rules. They pause to relax while catching their breath after which they embrace. 

Dhruv picks Tara up in his arms and puts her on his bed, he moves closer to her, Tara hesitates for a minute before he relaxes her by kissing on her forehead again. He watches her as she yawns, tired from their shenanigans and she cuddles up to him as sleep takes over the both of them.