Back for more

In the middle of an asteroid field the Mega Cruiser that Y/N and Ben were once on flew by crashing into asteroids as it recovers a destroyed pod floating in space, bringing the destroyed pod on board the heard a loud thud and that thud belonged to Kevin who was still in his mutant form.

Kevin: Where ever I went, no matter who's butt I kicked, one name kept coming up over and over again... Vilgax.

The crew were freaking out over the name as Kevin ripped open the pod revealing Vilgax in an unconscious state.

Kevin: We have a lot in common, we both got beef with that snot rag named Ben Tennyson and that friend of his with a watch, if they say you're as bad as they say you are

Kevin: We have a lot in common, we both got beef with that snot rag named Ben Tennyson and that friend of his with a watch, if they say you're as bad as they say you are. Then you're just what I need to take out those two brats for good.

At Niagara Falls everyone was dressed in raincoats to not get drenched by bits of water that fall from the huge waterfalls, Max was next to Gwen and Y/N stood close to Charmcaster, while Ben messes around with his Omnitrix not interested in any of his surroundings.

Max: How can you not admire the beauty and raw power of nature?

Charmcaster: Tell me again how this waterfall is so popular?

Max: Niagara Falls is one of the biggest waterfalls in the world at 167ft.

Y/N: Waterfalls in Legerdomain are much taller and the water falls from floating islands.

Charmcaster: True and you could drink the water unlike here. 

Gwen: Seems Ben is more interested in that watch then anything else.

The group turn to see Ben still messing with the Omnitrix trying multiple rotation combinations.

Max: Ben, would you please pay attention to something other than that watch?