❝ 𝘈𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 ❞

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝I hate myself more then anything else.❞

Another day setted for Megapolis, the sun rising up from afar and everyone coming out of their homes to make the city more lively. Although we run threw the city to look up at an apartment just above Mk's, slowly seeping threw the window. Right now it was about 8:20 AM, an sword within its seath stayed against the bed.

An black haired boy layed there, sleeping in such an messy way with light drool coming down from his mouth. His body jumped and spasmed, smacking against the floor when his alarm awoken him from his slumber, an annoyed grumble leaving him.

"Fucking bastard...just as annoying as that damn sound hashira cunt." He muttered, slamming it down. Rubbing at his ears which burned a bit from the loud noise, shaking his head a bit and even tapping it. Looking at the time to see it was 8:23AM now, which made him deadpan towards it. An vein growing on his cheek. Looking pretty pissed.

'The hell...8:23?! The damn alarm was suppose to wake me up at 6:30! Urgh, I swear I'm just getting more dumber with this whole technology crap! I can't even figure out the phone still from what Mei gave me!!'

He though angrily to himself, biting into an pillow roughly and pulling at it. However paused when he saw the time, gasping as he used total concentration breathing to zip around the room. Getting his work attire on and strapping his sword around the golden belt he got.

He quickly scoffed down some noodles, doing one quick cup of tea before zipping out. However remembered something. Going back in one more time to grab his lightning brooch, staring at it with pity as well as sympathy before finally heading down to work.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends, is that the story never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising drom the nether worlds, the Demon Bull king attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist...No one except the legendary Monkey King. The monkey king used his legendary magical staff to pick up an nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it, the monkey king sealed the mountain with an staff no other being could wield. Trapping the Demon bull king forever, with the battle won, the monkey king vanished. Never to be seen again...legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction and with the Demon Bull King gone..."

Suddenly the narrator of the story changed his story telling tone to his usual one. To which was a little pitchy but who could complain hm. "Civilization was able to advance in the amazing city we now live in!" The buildings around built up high, moving back to where the small mountain was until it finally shown the beautiful city of Megapolis!