"Chapter II: The attitude of white"

"NO I dont know her!why would you ask such intimate question. Duh I just came here" My heart is beating so fast. I dont want to tell mom about that crazy woman.

Nakatutok siya sa akin" ok I believe my baby boy. Tommorow we are gonna meet with our neighbor ok?"

Me and sister walk out. In america we always do that but in the Philippines no way sawa na ako.

The next morning my mom tickled us from our bed to wake us up. "Mom!what is it its still early"

"This is not America lash its 8:00 in the morning so wake up and give this to the neighbor" my mom tickled me. And I was fed up so I woke up
"Ok Fine!" I brought the basket of Fruits to the neighbor with my mom.

"Why are you still wearing that Pants. You should be wearing Pajamas!" I knock the neighbors door "Mom im a grownup stop treating me like im a kid ok!"

"Ok fine ikaw na"

The door open it was......
" hello mare. Welcome back dinalhan ko kayo nito!" She smiled " naku. Salamat mare pero hindi kumakain ang anak ko ng prutas pero ok lang ako nalng ang kakain"

"No its okay!" I interrupted them " what's your daughters name ma..." before I could utter a word my mom covered my mouth

"Ahmmm hehe. This is my son lash he just arrive from america"

"Oh hi there lash nice to meet you. My daughter is really you know...." she must have been speaking to someone" Come in, come in"

As we went inside. their house is huge there are so many thropies. But then a girl slowly came down the stairs. She is really beautiful I can see her dazzling like a star gazer coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Tita!wow a gift!thank you so much!"

I was really shock becuase she is the girl who.. her mom introduce me

"Anak he is lace white. He just came from the states. You know his father is the owner of the company you auditioned  when you were."

"Stop mom! I dont need to know you Freak!!!!! You are so ugly. Guys like you are" her mom slap her.

"Pasensya na mare. Ugaling artista. Stop this nonsense or ill ground you for a month."

"Cmon lash, lets go!!!"

As we went back to our home. I wondered what is wrong with her. I mean im not ugly right im the real hearthrob in my highschool years. Just kidding

"Im sorry for that lash. She was not really like that before but when her father left them. so she decided to became an artist but I dont know much she was so sweeter back then"

"Mom did dad left a car for me?"
"Oh yeah!!" She gave me the keys

the next day I arrive at the school riding my blue ferarri. Back then I was nick name the blue lash becuase of my attitude na  napka complikado it sounds like an untune guitar..im such a bossy person back then.

Vrooom the sound of my car parking. Everyone is looking at me. I wore my sun glasses and leather jacket american style

KATY POV
"OMG is that the presidents son?"

"Ahhhhhhh" girls are shouting. But I did not mind them thats the american style. I went to my first class which is english 1

The teacher introduce me to the class since im a late endrolee" good morning everyone this is Lash White taking the course Bachelor of music and arts and he is the presidents son. You may sit anywhere.

I took the seat beside a cute girl"Hi!" She hi me.
"Hi you are?
"Kath you can call me katherine"I nodded
"Pleasure to meet you"
Kath is blushing. While the teacher is checking our names stephe came in "im sorry professor im late I had a business with my manager"

"Thats ok. Your excuse you can sit down"

"Stephe!!!"kath called her so theyre best friends.

"Can I sit with you Kaa??hey?you again? Why do you keep following me?

"What is she talking about?""I just came here!"

"NO kath. Its okay he's my new friend you can sit with Francis for the mean time"

"What is wrong with stephe caussing a clueless blame to our man!" The girls murmured

Stephe's POV
What is his problem really I mean kath is my bestfriend I always sat beside her no other guy would sit there unless he likes him.

I mean he's cute but.. I dont understand him is he a pervert? A maniac? No?no? Stop thinking