01 - two new bombshells

adelaide was waiting patiently in front of the villa as a car turned up

adelaide was waiting patiently in front of the villa as a car turned up. she squinted, recognising the guy stepping out, but not thinking too much of it. she walked over to him, ready to introduce herself. as she got closer, it dawned on her —

"i swear you're that joey essex fella?"

joey chuckled to himself as he leaned in to give her a hug, "well hello to you too darlin, lovely to meet you. i'm joey." his cockney accent a drastic contrast to her thick scottish one.

she returned the hug, smiling, "i'm adelaide, lovely to meet you too."

the two turned to the producers, who explained to them what was about to happen. adelaide suddenly felt a pang of nervousness in the pit of her stomach, which quickly began to settle as soon as joey grabbed her hand in his, gently squeezing it.

after the producers stopped talking, joey turned to adelaide. "don't be so nervous addy."

she smiled fondly at the nickname he so quickly gave her.

"you look reem so act reem. we get to cause a load of unease and stir up the pot, it'll be a laugh."

adelaide laughed, having absolutely no clue what reem was but she assumed it was a good thing, "you're right joey, this will be fun."

"i always am, we're in this together now."

adelaide and joey waited in the hot tub, having a nice get-to-know-you chat as they waited for their dates to arrive

adelaide and joey waited in the hot tub, having a nice get-to-know-you chat as they waited for their dates to arrive. the two bombshells stopped their conversation, hearing a text message notification come from the fire pit, where the unknowing islanders are gathered.

a man with a welsh accent read out, "samantha and ciaran, joey and adelaide are waiting for you in the hideaway hot-tub. get your sexiest swimwear on and get ready to get hot and steamy. #doubledate #reem"