02; the end of what!?

L E F T  O R  R I G H T - 0 2

“I don’t care whether you want to or not; you have to talk to me whether you like it or not,” you said, your grip tightening on Hanni's wrist.

“You’ve been ignoring me for two damn years. Now you're acting like I'm some stranger? What the hell is wrong with you?”

You let out a heavy sigh, trying to meet her gaze, which remained emotionless and distant.

“Let go of my wrist. My next class starts in a few minutes,” she said with an icy tone.

You narrowed your eyes, unmoved. “No. We’re talking now.”

“Let go. We can talk later,” she said firmly, yanking her hand free before turning and walking away.

The library felt colder as she left, leaving you behind—confused, hurt, and fuming.

“Okay... Later, then,” you murmured to yourself.

 Later, then,” you murmured to yourself

Chapter Two; The End of What!?

Third Person's POV

Think of acids as substances that behave in a specific way when they dissolve in water. They release hydrogen ions—tiny positively charged particles—into the water, which makes the solution acidic. For instance, lemon juice and vinegar are common acids. When they mix with water, they release hydrogen ions, which is why they taste sour. In terms of pH, a scale used to measure how acidic or basic a solution is, acids have a pH below 7. The lower the pH, the stronger the acid.”

As the teacher continued the chemistry lecture, Danielle leaned closer, her whisper barely piercing through the muffled drone of the lesson.

“What do you mean she’s ignoring you?”

Her curiosity was evident, and you could sense her concern despite the mundane topic of acids filling the room.