Late at night, in the villa.

David felt so embarrassed that he was reluctant to sleep.

"Are you going to be like this tonight?" the woman's voice was somewhat melancholic and also somewhat dissatisfied.

"I've been a bit too tired lately, I'll definitely be able to another day," David chuckled.

"I just started to feel it, and you're already talking about another day, David, you're getting worse and worse," the woman sneered.

"I'm sorry, honey, how about I take some medicine then..."

"Forget it, I'm not in the mood anymore, let's sleep early, we still have to pick up your brother tomorrow.

The woman got off the bed, and the moonlight shone through the window, highlighting a perfect and delicate silhouette.

She turned her head and looked at David, who was already sound asleep, with an extremely melancholic look in her eyes.

Three years, it has been three years since she has truly experienced the happiness of being a woman, especially recently, this need has become increasingly strong, but David is obviously unable to cope, becoming more and more weak.

She walked out of the bedroom barefoot and stood in front of the bathroom mirror, looking at this body that countless men would rush to, and sighed, is it all in vain?

At the same time, Charles, who was also unable to sleep, was in prison because he was about to be released tomorrow.

Seven years have passed, whether he can still integrate into this society, he has seen several cellmates who came back to prison after being unable to adapt to society after being released.

The next morning.

"After leaving, you must abide by the law, be a good person, and don't come back, understand?" the prison guard said to Charles.

Charles bowed deeply to the prison guard.

With a heavy thud of the iron door closing, Charles straightened up and exhaled a long breath.

The air outside felt fresher.

"Charles, over here!"

At this time, a familiar yet unfamiliar voice suddenly came from the distance.

Charles turned his head and saw a black car that he had never seen before, parked in front of him.

After the car door opened, a fat figure came to his side first.

"Charles, I was a bit late because of something, didn't you wait too anxiously?"

The fat man was bald and looked at Charles with a smile.

Before Charles could speak, his gaze was attracted by a gorgeous woman walking in his peripheral vision.

The woman was 170 cm tall, with fair skin, long hair like clouds, delicate facial features, full of mature charm, and a red dress perfectly fitting her enchanting figure.

The front and back protrusions, the thin waist and plump buttocks.

The slit of the long dress, let the woman's snow-white thighs appear and disappear as she walked, as long as the pace is a little bigger, you can completely see the original appearance of that peerless beautiful leg from top to bottom.

Charles subconsciously swallowed, in the seven years of prison, the most beautiful woman in his memory was still the English teacher in high school, that charming young woman, every time she bent over to guide his homework, the exposed scenery in front of her chest, opened the era of Charles' youth.

But in front of this woman, the English teacher who has existed in Charles' seven years of prison nights, seems very ordinary.

Amazing, this is Charles' first feeling when he saw the woman.

As Charles was stunned by the woman, the woman's gaze also gently fell on him.

Four eyes met.

Charles immediately lowered his head, his ears burning.

"Charles, what are you looking at?"

The fat man leaned in front of Charles: "You don't remember me, do you?"

Charles then woke up like a dream and looked at the man: "David?"

David, Charles' brother, was also stabbed in the past to help his brother out, less than eighteen years old, a knife stabbed the thug who teased his brother's girlfriend.

Meet again, it's seven years later.