As Charles was at a loss, the nanny came over with the child in her arms.

Alice then turned her head and said, "Oh," then looked at Charles: "You eat first, I'll be there in a moment."

She got up and left with the nanny, leaving Charles with a lingering view of her retreating figure.

"Charles, what are you looking at, why aren't you picking up your chopsticks?"

David's appearance awakened Charles from his daze.

Charles quickly turned his head: "I, I'm waiting for you guys."

He couldn't say that he was looking at his sister-in-law and lost his mind.

"Family doesn't need to be polite, eat your fill and tidy up yourself. Right now, your top priority is to find a woman," David said as he served Charles some dishes.

"Ah?"

Charles was puzzled: "Besides, I've been in jail."

"What's the matter with you being in jail? Nowadays, girls don't care about that. As long as you have money and power, there will still be a large number of girls in their teens chasing after you."

"Times have changed. A man's confidence is not about the past, it's about money, connections, and power. Is your sister-in-law beautiful, do you think she's unattainable? I tell you, as long as you follow your brother well, you won't worry about women like this in the future."

David poured himself a glass of wine and said meaningfully.

"What are you worried about? Your brother has just been released from prison, and you are instilling these unhealthy ideas in him. Can't you teach him something good?"

With a clear voice, Alice walked back and sat beside David:

"Charles, what are you and your brother talking about, why did you mention me?"

Charles was about to speak.

"I was complimenting you on your beauty," David said with a grin.

"Smooth talker," Alice rolled her eyes at her husband.

"Charles, eat the dishes, and from now on, you will live here steadily. Take a rest for a while, and after you get used to it, your brother will find you a job. As long as a man can establish himself in society, he won't lack a girlfriend."

Alice got up and used chopsticks to pick a piece of braised pork and put it on the plate in front of Charles. When she came downstairs, she had her hair coiled up high, and her fair neck was glowing.

Charles quickly got up, but his eyes just happened to fall on the perfect career line inside the drooping collar, and then he couldn't move them anymore.

He knew for the first time that a woman who is so thin can also be so proud.

Tender, white and moist, with a proud curve, as if it is about to break free from the collar at any time.

Alice glanced at Charles's stunned face and sat back in her chair with a light smile: "Eat quickly, the dishes will be cold in a while."

After the meal, David asked Alice to take Charles to the mall to buy clothes and the like.

When they were alone, Charles's eyes were always involuntarily attracted to Alice.

Alice, this sister-in-law who met for the first time, left an indelible shadow in Charles's heart.

That night, David came home drunk, took a bath, and lay on the bed panting.

Alice leaned against the head of the bed and looked at him: "Why are you drinking so much again."

David shook his head: "There's no way, the branch company is going public, there are too many social events, I have to drink."

He turned his head and opened his eyes: "How is Charles, is he still adapting today?"

He is sincere about his brother, no matter when, he is very concerned.

"He hasn't come out of the bedroom in the afternoon, he should need some time to adapt."

Alice looked at him: "But do you really plan to let him be the legal person of that company? You know, it's a white glove company, the risk is great."

Hearing this, David sat up and hugged the woman in his arms, the woman just frowned and struggled slightly, then gave up.

"How can I not know, so the legal person of this company is very important, it must be ensured to be our person, trustworthy, you have seen Charles, the character is beyond reproach, I plan to find him in a few days to go to the Administration for Industry and Commerce and transfer the legal person."

Alice snorted lightly: "Aren't you afraid that something will happen, your brother has just come out, and he has to go in again? There are quite a few people watching you now."

"It won't, everything above is arranged, anyone can be the legal person, and there is no need to manage affairs, which is very suitable for Charles's honest character," David said.

"Honest and honest?"

Alice sneered: "Your brother has been peeping at me all day, didn't you notice?"