When the three met again, it was already at the breakfast table.

Charles had changed into a T-shirt and trousers and was sitting on a chair, eating porridge and buns in silence.

"Charles, now that you're back, do you have any ideas of your own?" David took a sip of porridge and asked his brother.

Charles quickly put down his bowl and said, "I got a mid-level tailoring certificate while I was inside. I don't know if there's any place that would want me."

"Tailoring?"

David was taken aback for a moment, then laughed: "How did you, a big man, end up doing this kind of work? What prospects are there in being a tailor?"

"Top tailoring masters make millions a year at the very least. Even if you open a small shop and have good skills, making hundreds of thousands a year is not a problem."

"Why look down on women's work?" Alice gave her husband a look.

She had changed out of her yoga clothes and was now wearing a white silk dress, with her hair coiled up, looking dignified and elegant.

"Alright, I won't beat around the bush. Your sister-in-law and I discussed it last night. I happen to have a new company that lacks a legal person. You're just idle, how about being the boss for me?"

David said with a teasing smile: "Thirty thousand a month. When you get your driver's license, I'll provide you with a car in the name of the company. How about that?"

"Thirty thousand?"

Charles's eyes widened: "So much, I, I can't do it..."

"What can't you do? No one is born knowing how to do things. You can learn while doing. There's not much to do, just sign some documents, occasionally show up at some events, it's like being a figurehead."

David looked at his wife: "I think Charles has a good image, he just needs a suit. What do you think?"

Alice thought of the scene in the garden just now, and while using a spoon to send the porridge to her lips, she made a "Hmm" sound.

"Well, two votes in favor, your rejection is useless. After the meal, you come with me to the company to get familiar with the route. In a few days, when I'm free, I'll take you to sign the contract and buy a mobile phone."

"Originally, your sister-in-law was going to take you shopping, but your sister-in-law is going to have beauty treatment in a while and has no time to accompany you. I'll accompany you." David said with a smile.

"By the way, your brother is now called Max outside, not David. You should pay attention to it outside." Alice suddenly raised her head and said.

Max?

Charles looked at this big brother in confusion.

David waved his hand: "There's no way, mixing outside, the name is also a kind of face. I'm such a big boss, I can't be called David every day, that's not imposing."

"But you still call me brother, it makes no difference."

After that, he slowly sipped his porridge.

After the meal, Charles went to his room to change clothes.

When he came downstairs again, he saw David holding the phone, pacing anxiously, and it seemed to be arguing with someone.

He waited for a while, until David put down the phone, then went over and asked, "Brother, what's the matter?"

David was taken aback, then shook his head: "Nothing, a little business at the company. Charles, I won't be home tonight. You and your sister-in-law will have to manage with a meal, don't wait for me."

Charles looked at him: "Brother, if you have anything, tell me, your brother can help you solve it."

He showed full confidence.

David was taken aback, then smiled: "What can you help me solve? Don't worry, I can handle it, you don't need to worry about it."

Just then, David's mobile phone rang again, he glanced at the number, waved to Charles, and went out to answer the phone.

"What's wrong?"

At this time, Alice came downstairs in a purple dress and looked at Charles in his new clothes, her eyes flashed a bit of surprise.

This younger brother-in-law, dressed in new clothes, is quite handsome.

"Nothing, my brother said he won't be coming home tonight and won't let us wait for him." Charles turned his head and said.

"Not coming home?"

Alice was taken aback and looked outside.

I didn't think there was anything, but thinking of that breath in the backyard just now, her heart pounded wildly.

This younger brother-in-law is so vigorous, if he can't help it, what should I do...