introduction

Hello from a new fic!!!I hope you like it very much, have fun---

------

My mother's childhood friend, Miss Jeon, was coming for breakfast as usual. Since my class was in the afternoon today, I was helping my mother in the kitchen.

"Mommy."

"Yes baby.

"Is Miss Jeon coming alone? I'll cut the cheese accordingly." Lie. I was just wondering about Jungkook, but what is a 28-year-old man who has his own architecture company doing here?

"She will come alone, baby, and now the aunt feels sorry for the woman."

"It's a habit, mom." He came and squeezed my cheeks with his hand and made my lips purse.

"They should love your mouth when you say 'Mommy'. I'm very happy that you don't look like your brother." What he said made me giggle because my brother is really a jerk. Although, now that he's in love with someone, he's stuck with his job and left us alone.

"His son was going to come and drop him off, but he wouldn't even get out of the car."

"Jungkook will leave my brother and my aunt."

"Yes my baby."

"Should I make a sandwich for him?"

"However you like?"

Since I have my mother's approval, I can prepare a sandwich for her. I prepared it and carefully placed it in a package to prevent it from falling apart. When I saw their big vehicle from the kitchen window, I ran out of the house. Since it was summer, it was enough to wear my slippers. When Ms. Jeon got out of the vehicle, I bowed respectfully.

"Welcome, go home."

"You're welcome, my dear, how did you run out of the house?"

"My mother said that Jungkook brother was going to leave you. I prepared a sandwich for him because I knew he wouldn't come home." When I speak, pointing to the container in my hand. She smiled and closed the door of the car you got off of and came to me and ruffled my hair. He entered the house through the open door. As I watched him enter the house, I felt movement in front of me, so when I turned around, I was startled to see Jungkook.

"Calm down, I just came to you." When I smiled and handed him the bowl in my hand, he took it from my hand, touched my fingers, and winked. I lowered my head, feeling myself blushing.

"Thanks, kid." I frowned and looked into his eyes.

"Don't call me kid, I'm 20 years old!" He smiled and rubbed the middle of my eyebrows with his index finger.

"When you frown, you look cute, not scary. I have to go because I have a meeting. If my mother doesn't get up early, which I've never seen her get up early, I'll come pick her up." I nodded my head in approval.

"Is it an important meeting?" His sigh proved to me how important he was;

"Yeah, it's kind of important." I continued talking, pretending to straighten their collars;

"Relax, I'm sure you'll do well again." I thought he was uncomfortable because he was holding my hands and I pulled my hand back. Because I have seen it constantly since I was born, I sometimes exceeded the limits.