Chapter 3

Previous chapter
That girl;-  hello my name is yn Mehra. And I'm from India.

Now back to present
Yn:- ughh my head is paining. I should not have drank that much.*she whispered to herself*
This thing was heard by suga and he just gave her water which kept near him.
Yn:- Thank you Mr Min.*in a low tone*
Suga:- hmm
Just then yn's phone rang and she saw that her brother was calling her.
Yn;- Mr Bang if you don't mind can I pick up the call.
Mr Bang:- yeah sure I don't mind.
Yn picked the call and said.
Yn:- Namaste Aarav Bhai
Aarav;- namaste, kaise ho aap princess. *in a loving tone*
[How are you]
Yn;- mei thik hu bhai. Aur batao kyu call Kiya. *in a confused tone *
[I'm fine, why did you called me]
Aarav:- kuch nhi bas aise hi yaad aa rhi thi.*in a soft tone *
[ Nothing I was just missing you alot]
Yn;- hmm chalo bhai baad mei call karti hu. Mei bighit aayi hu.
[I'll call you back later bro. I'm at bighit]
Aarav;- hmm bye, love you
Yn:- bye bye, love you too.
With that she cut the call and looked towards bts and saw them looking at her weirdly.
Jimin;- whom you were saying love you. Was it your boyfriend. *in a curious tone*
Yn:- ohh it was my big brother. It's my habit from childhood to say them love you to them.
Jimin:- ohh ok.
After 1hr they decided that yn will ne their new member and she will join after 3 days.
Yn:- I'll get going now.
Mr Bang;- jin go and accompany her till the company entrance.
Jin:- sure
With that they went away from their and jin was with yn. Yn was walking while holding her skirt. And her Anklets and bangles were making noise. Soon they reached the entrances and jin went from their as he sent her their.

At yn's apartment
She came and sighed and called her brother and told everything to them. And then she started packing her clothes and necessary things.

After 3 days
Yn got up with a severe stomach pain and saw that she is a huge red patch on her blanket and cursed fate cuz her periods are severe and it lasts till 2 weeks.
Yn:- ughh why today only.
She went in the bathroom to get freshen up and wore fresh clothes and just then someone rang the door bell and she went downstairs to check who is it. She opened the door and saw Bts standing their.
Yn:- ohh you guys come in. *while suppressing her pain and in a soft tone*
Rm:- thank you, miss yn.
They came inside yn gave them juice to drink and then jk said
Jk:- are you ready we're here to take you with us.*in a annoyed tone*
Yn:- yess I'm ready.
Her outfit

They eyed her up and down and said Suga:- hmm let's go then

Suga:- hmm let's go then.*in a cold tone*
With that they went in the van they came in and went to their dorm.( Her things are coming in the another vehicle so don't worry about it guys.)
There was a convincence store as they were going yn said to jin
Yn:- jin-shii can you stop the van bear that store. I want to buy something.*in a soft*
Jin;- huhh, okk.
Jk:- hyung why did you stopped the car.*while whining*
Jin:- she wants to buy something from the store.
Jk;- ohh ok*in a annoyed tone*
Yn got off and went inside the store and bought sanitary pads,dark chocolate, and some necessary things for her and medicines for the cramps.
Yn;- let's go.
They went to there dorm and jin said
Jin:- tae show her the room.
Tae;- why me hyung, there are maids.*in a annoyed tone*
Jin:- Tae. *In a stern voice*
Tae:- ughh okk going. Let's go.
He took yn to her room and said.
Tae:- this is your room. Mine room is next to yours call me if you want anything
Yn:- okk 👍.
With that she went in the room and locked it.

Her Room

It was dinner time

It was dinner time. Jin said
Jin:- jhope go and call yn to have dinner.
Jhope;- okk hyung.
He went to call yn as he reached her room he knocked her room but she didn't opened so he knocked once again no response. But after 2 mins yn opened the door and said
Yn:- yes what happened jhope-shii.
Jhope:- jin hyung is calling you to have dinner
Yn:- hmm tell him I'm coming in a minute.
Jhope;- okk
With that he went from entered and said to jin that yn will be coming in a minute.
Yn came after 1 min and sat beside suga.
As yn was about to eat the first bite a painful cramp hit her making her hold her stomach from her hand and cursed herself
Yn:- ughh I hate these periods. Fuck these periods.*whispered to herself and cursed*
But to her bad luck suga heard this and was gone red which did not go unnoticed by Rm and he asked him
Rm;- what happened suga hyung. Why are you red. Are you having fever.*in a worried tone*
Suga;- no nothing happened. Just eat your food.*in a cold tone*
Rm;- ohh okk.
They ate their food and went to sleep. At 3:00 am yn's phone rang making her wake up and she picked up the call and said
Yn:- hello.*in a sleepy voice*
???:- hello Dr. Yaduvanshi, we have an emergency in the hospital.
Yn:-what I'm coming right away.
With that she just ran in her night suit to the hospital to check what happened. She took her bike keys and went to the hospital.
Her outfit

Her bike

To Be Continued

To Be Continued..........................

Don't worry guys today I'll publish the Mafia Stepbrother's new chapter also I'm just stresses as my college is about to start and I don't know when. So I'm taking time to publish the chapter's. I hope you understand.