Chapter 5

As yn ran to the washroom to vomit they didn't give that much attention to it cuz they thought she will be going to the washroom. But as they heard her vomiting they got worried what happened to her.
Jimin:- I wonder why is she vomiting that much. Huhh Don't tell me she's pregnant or something.*in a shocked tone*
Suga:- is there only one reason to vomit for a girl. She might have food poisoning or she might be on her periods.*in a cold tone*
Rm:- hmm there's a point tho. Let's ask her what happened to her.
Yn came ut after 2 mins looking all weak and exhausted.
Jhope:- what happened to you, why were you suddenly vomiting.*in a cold tone*
Yn:- nothing happened it's just I ate more food in the morning after breakfast.*in a low tone*
Jk:- just take a rest then.*in a cold yet annoyed tone* can't even take of her health.
He whispered to himself which was heard by yn but she didn't said anything cuz she know her mood swings will worse the condition.
Yn just laid down in the corner and her phone rang
Yn:- hello Abhimanyu bhai.
Abhimanyu;- hello baby, are you okk is your stomach hurting alot.*in a worried tone*
Yn:-.hmm I'm fine it's just I vomiting just now.
Abhimanyu:- aww Mera baccha. Maine Dr choi se appointment fix kardi hai. Toh tension maat lena jaake aaj check up karwa lena okk.*in a soft yet loving tone*
[My baby. I have fixed the appointment with Dr Choi so don't take tension and today itself go for the check up]
Yn:- thik hai bhai.
[Okk brother]
She talked with him more 5 mins and cut the call and closed her eyes and rest for a bit.

Time skip
Now yn and the members are going home but yn said
Yn:- Suga-shii can you drop me at Seoul international hospital. I have a appointment with Dr choi.
Suga:- ok I'll drop you.
Yn;- hmm thank you.
He then dropped yn to the hospital and went to the dorm.
Jhope;- Isn't Dr. Choi a gynaecologist. But why did yn went to him for her check up.*in a confused tone*
Rm;- there might be some problem that she is visiting a gynaecologist.
Jin;- hmm. Anyways let's watch a movie.
With that they started watching a movie in theater room.
By the time yn also came home and saw that no one was here but she just shrugged her thoughts thinking that they might be in their rooms or something.
She changed her clothes and went to sleep as she's tired and plus her cramps were not helping at all ans she doesn't feel like eating also.
Her outfit

Meanwhile the members watched thee movie and came downstairs and saw yn's shoes and thought she might be in her roomJin;- Rm go and call yn for dinner

Jin;- Rm go and call yn for dinner.
Rm;- ok hyung.*in a annoyed tone*
He came near yn's room door and knocked the door but she didn't opened so he knocked again she again didn't open the door so he quietly opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully.
He went downstairs and said
Rm:- jin hyung she will not come to eat dinner.
Jin:- huhh why, wait I'll go and call her.
Rm:- aishhh hyung she's sleeping peacefully Don't disturb her.
Jin:- ohhhhhh.
They ate their food and went to sleep.

The next day
Yn got up and went to freshen up and she went to the little temple which she made in her room
The temple and the gods

The next day Yn got up and went to freshen up and she went to the little temple which she made in her roomThe temple and the gods

[There are more gods in the temple but I was not able to find a proper pic so just imagine there are more]She doesn't believes that when a girl is on her periods she should not lights the holy lamp or diya

She doesn't believes that when a girl is on her periods she should not lights the holy lamp or diya. Shee lighted the lamp and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

To Be Continued...................