Final Chapter

OCTOBER

Hey Kim, Do you smell something burnt, oh!! It's you who cooking?

Ha ha ha very funny Kinn. At least "I am an helping hand here unlike somebody with lame jokes". Kim rolled his eyes

Huh!! Phi Porsche little Moonshine, I can cook lot better than you. Kinn raises his eyebrow as a challenge.

Yuck, I dont wanna taste you cookings at all, No thanks.

Hey, hey, hey! No fighting in the kitchen, it's about good food and good vibes only. Now you both "Prepare Papaya salad". Kim your gonna peel the vegetables and kinn your going cut the vegetables, and both will season it and assemble it on the table.

"Yes Boss" Kim and Kinn slauted and started to work.

While eating dinner, Porsche and Kinn share a look at this domestic life of them bring them lot of Joy.

Phi , I got new shorts T shirts for us three. I am so excited to go Water Park.

Porsche Smiles, Us too Kim, I talked to Vegas he said they will be coming too but still text Tay once and confirm it Are they still on?

Kinn Nods Starts Texting Tay.

.

.

.

.

.

OCTOBER 2nd

As they entered the water park, Kim shouted "Whoa, this place is epic! Let's Goo

Kinn rolled his eyes, Slow down Kim!!!!

Porsche giggled, Come on Kinn he is Not a Kid, He is 23 remember and it's Water Park he has all the rights have Fun and Go Crazy.

"BORING KINN"as always, Vegas Commented on Kinn.

OH!!! Then I Challenge you to Race me untill we reach the Water slide you see there. Granpa Vegas.

Accepted, 3, 2, 1 Go..... and they strom off......

Tay and Porsche seeing them Run... Are They serious Tay said.

Hahaha Let's go Tay we need have fun too, Look that Ride looks Fun come come, Porches drags Tay.

All spent time down the water slides, laughing and screaming together. After a few rounds, they decided to take a break and grab some ice cream.Kinn Drags Tay separate with excuse of them going to drink Coffee.

Its Been 2 months Tay, two fucking months, Po didn't even hug me, He is very carefull of not touching me by accident too.

Kinn i have been hearing this everyday.....