Dancing with a Devil - Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Alana spent all morning throwing up, vowing never to drink that many cocktails ever again because she couldn't even remember getting home from the club and she had woken up still fully clothed with her face buried into her pillow. She managed to settle her stomach somewhere around 2pm and rewarded it with some pizza that Kate had ordered, none of them were in a state to cook.

She slowly walked to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water then, cradling her box of pizza, took herself back to bed. She propped herself up on her pillows and put some TV on. She was so thankful she didn't have work tonight because she didn't know how she would cope with the smell of booze or if she wouldn't throw up over the customers, she was a damaged woman. It took her about an hour once the pizza started giving her a little life, that she realised she didn't have her phone and she wondered where it was. She found it in her purse and it was completely empty of charge so she connected the charger and slid down her bed to lay down and look at the pictures she hoped she had taken last night.

The second she saw Beau's name come up on her text messages, she remembered what she had done last night and almost stopped breathing. She had sucked off her bosses boss in the back of the club. She felt her stomach flip and it wasn't because she was going to throw up, she was just beyond embarrassed. She didn't want to open the text message in case it said something horrific but she had to, she just hoped he wasn't firing her for misconduct. He had sent her a text to ask if she had a good night last night and he had sent it hours ago, so she responded to him and told him from what she remembered it was great. She was a little surprised when he suddenly called her.

"Hi."

"Have you just woke up?" She could hear the smirk in his voice.

"No, but I've just declared myself finally alive. I pretty much vomited my soul out this morning." She exhaled, not liking the flashback she just had. "Thank you for a great night, I drank way too much so you're partly to blame for me feeling like death."

"Go back to that first part. You said you had a great night, huh?

"I did."

"Which part was your favourite? The free drinks or me making you come?" She didn't make a sound, her mouth just fell open and she just pictured him with a shit eating grin. "You're welcome for both by the way."

"Beau!"

He laughed. "When you working next?"

"Tuesday. I'm doing a close." She could feel her cheeks burning up, she suddenly pictured herself giving him a blow job. "I'm starting to get some explicit flashbacks from last night and—"

"Really? I bet they're nothing compared to the explicit dreams I had of you last night when I got home." She could hear that he was with someone, or a few people because they were talking low in the background. "You remember everything from last night?"

"I think so." She cleared her throat. "I had fun."

"So did I, princess. You think you can handle your first close on Tuesday?"

She frowned. "How do you know it's my first close?"

"Because when you do a close, you come to my office to drop the cash takings at the end of the night and you've never done that before, so I know you've never done a close." She could hear the smile in his voice. "Guess I'll see you on Tuesday. Maybe you can wear something to show off those pretty pins of yours for me."

She laughed. "I'll see what I can do, Beau."

"Alright, well I'll let you get back to your hangover and I'll see you on Tuesday."