Epilogue

Steve's POV

5 years later

"Daddy Howie cut the hair of my Barbie" Rose cries holding up her Barbie with a bad hair cut.
"Howard James Rogers did you cute your sister's dolls hair?" He gives him a stern look.

"No dada" he lies as he hides the scissors behind his back.
"You wouldn't lie to daddy would you" he asks.
"Dada sissy won't wet me pway wiv her" He gives a puppy dog face.

"Rose" he now turns his attention to his oldest.
"He ruins the dolls" she crosses her arms.

There's two years in age between them but Rose doesn't like her little brother playing with her dolls, since he does have a habit of doing something to destroy them.
He decapitated her Cinderella doll last week and when Steve asked why he just said don't know and shrugged.

"Why don't you go and see what Auntie Wanda is baking maybe you can both help her" Steve tries to stop the fight that will happen.

"Ok" Howie runs into the kitchen.
"When will mummy be home?" Rose asks.
"She should be back soon, she's just checking out something with Loki and Thor" Steve smiles at his daughter who is the spitting image of his wife.

She definitely has Lottie's attitude and her grandparents say she is literally a copy and paste, Rose keeps them all on their toes.
Howie is just a wild card and is Steve's own mini me.

Steve wasn't sure about having another child after everything that happened with Rose's birth but Lottie fell pregnant when Rose was one and a half.
It wasn't an easy pregnancy but she was monitored closely and thankfully this time the birth went smoothly.

An hour later his beautiful wife walks through the door.
"Hello beautiful how did it go?" he walks up and kisses her.
"It was good, the new place is going to be even better than the original place. I'm honestly gutted I can't dance" she frowns.

"You're lucky I let you go visit the site" he walks her over to the sofa.
Oh did he forget to mention that Lottie is 6 months pregnant with their third child except this time they haven't found out what they are having.
They already have one of both so it doesn't bother them this time not knowing and they can't wait to meet their new addition.

"What is that amazing smell" Lottie asks as she takes a seat and Steve instantly picks her feet up to massage.
"Wanda and the kids are baking" he smiles.

"Oh fuck that's feels good" she moans as he presses his fingers into the palm of her foot.
"Lottie" he warns.

She looks at him and her eyes are full of lust.
"Wanda watch the kids" she shouts and stands up holding out her hand for Steve to take.
"You are both terrible" Wanda shouts from the kitchen.

"Oh please I walked in on you and Bucky the other day in our pantry" Lottie shouts back.
"Really" Steve asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Baby brain must've forgotten to tell you" she shrugs and walks Steve to the bedroom.
"It's the hormones as you know" he just about hears Wanda reply.

Bucky and Wanda finally got their act together and have now been happily married for a year and she's now three months pregnant.

Once they are in the privacy of their own room Lottie instantly crashes her lips to Steve's.
"I'm so glad I can do more this pregnancy" she moans as Steve begins to undress her.

He leans down and sucks one of her sensitive nipples into his mouth, god he couldn't get enough of his wife and it's amazing how they only ended up with three children.

"Lie on the bed" he instructs and she's quick to do as he asks.
Undressing in record time he places himself between her legs and moans when he finds her dripping wet for him.

"Oh fuck Steve" Lottie gasps as he licks from her puckered hole right up to her clit.
Her hands grab a handful of his hair as he begins his assault of her clit.

"Steve I'm not gonna last long" she pants.
With pregnancy she's super sensitive to touch, so he reaches to squeeze her nipple just as he slams two fingers into her whilst sucking on her clit.

She explodes on his face and he licks up every drop of her orgasm.
"God you look so beautiful" he says as he comes up to look at her all flushed and her belly swollen with his baby.
Lottie truly glowed.

"Fuck me" she says once she's caught her breath.
"As you wish wife" he kisses her before lining himself up with her entrance.

"Fuck your so tight" he groans as he bottoms out.
"Steve move please" she begs.
"Someone's impatient" he chuckles but begins to move his hips.

It can't be as wild as they used to be in bed but it's slow and sensual.
"Steve I need more" she begs.
Reaching down he begins to rub her clit while pounding into her slightly harder.

"Steve don't stop I'm gonna..." she doesn't finish her sentence as she her second orgasm slams into her.
Her pussy is squeezing his dick like a vice and it's not long until Steve follows her over the edge and empties himself inside her.

He collapses next to her and pulls her into his arms before drawing patterns on her stomach.
"I have a confession to make and it's the first time I felt the need to confess" She whispers.
"What is it?" He asks.

"What if I told you that none of this was accidental?" She turns to face him.
Her belly separating them slightly.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.
"I knew my parents were planning for me to get married, and I laid the groundwork to make sure that they picked you as the candidate" she blushes.
"I thought you hated me?" He was slightly confused.
"Oh don't get me wrong I did, but you were also super hot and I knew I wanted your body. It was purely physical attraction and I thought you might be a walkover. But then I got to know you and I fell madly and deeply in love with you"

He smirks at her.
"What if I told you that I knew the entire time"
"Of course you did" she kisses him.

"I love you Lottie Rogers"
"I love you Steve Rogers"

God they were meant for each other and they've created a beautiful family and he was beyond glad that his wife was a beautiful Mastermind.