Dare

As cold as it was on a winter season,college students were gathered outside around a fire that kept them warm as they listened to their professor's lectures.

"Fuck,why on earth did I even agree to join this stupid camping trip?it's like I'm on a suicide mission or something"the brunette groaned as her lips trembled and her body shivering from the cold.

"Don't worry babe,promise after this I'll make you feel as warm as possible,if you'd let me"kai said moving his hand up and down her body in attempt to keep his girlfriend warm.Jennie just smiled at him and leaned in more to his touch.

"Okay,class dismissed.everyone back to their tents and I mean no funny business on my watch unless you wanna spend your next holiday figuring out a bunch of assignments that I'll be glad to HELP with."miss Andrey said with a smug smile on her lips,causing every student to whine"don't be babies and go to your fucking tents"she continued.

"Wow this woman really needs a fuck of her life,she's getting grumpier by the day"jennie said with a frown on her face.

"Well not everyone is like you,loose pants"of course,who else could it be if it's none other than Lisa manoban?her petty worst enemy.

"Fuck off skinny nerd"jennie shot back."you're just mad you never got me between your long legs"she smirked.

"Who said I want you down here?"lisa asked pointing at it.

"Miss manoban,Kim.I'm sure I loudly said I want you to be in your tents by now and not bickering on my face about SEX" miss Andrey said.

"Sorry miss Andrey"with one last glare,lisa stormed out of her enemy's sight with a little "hmph"

Jennie and Lisa are enemies,they don't like each other and everyone at campus agrees with it.Jennie thinks lisa hates her for being the bad ass girl that everyone wants while lisa thinks Jennie hates her for being a smarty pants.

______
At exactly 1am,lisa feels soft hands grabbing her ass.she ignores it at first and kinda likes how soft it feels against her skin until the hand went all the way down almost touching her private part.she jumps but after kicking the culprit on the stomach with her foot.

"Wtf was that for limario?"ofcourse she should have known better,it was jisso,her friend who has been trying to get in her pants since freshman year,her friend who doesn't understand that she's not gay and that she a has a boyfriend.

"I can't believe you're now doing this while I'm sleeping?"lisa scoffed obviously annoyed at what she woke up to.

"Fuck I was just trying to wake you up,no need for you to be violent"jisoo groaned in pain from the hard kick.

"Trying to wake me up?with your hands almost on my v-Vagina?"

"Vagina?really lisa?who uses that word now in our generation?the right word for it is pussy,it's spelled P.U.S...."

"I know how it's spelled jisoo I just don't like using vulgar words and besides who said you could name it after a cat when it was scientifically named vagina?"she asked furrowing her brows.

"What?"jisoo asked confused.

"You know pussycat"jisoo eyed her confusingly "you just tryna make me say the word aren't you?"

"You got me"jisoo grined.
"Why are here and why were you after my vagina a while ago?"lisa asked.

"My friends are outside having fun and I'm not enjoying it since you're not with me?"jisoo said shyly

"So?"Asked Lisa.

"I'll only enjoy it with you,please join us"she pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Noway jisoo,noway I'm getting myself in trouble"she said laying back down on her little camp mattress.