Bonding

Sunday morning,Jennie woke up in a good mood.she was so very happy that she's gonna spend her day with Lisa.even though Lisa had added two numbers to their supposedly date,she wasn't gonna let this day end without being alone with her lisa.she had a perfect plan for that.walking to her sister's room.

"Jisoo I need your help"jennie said a little nervous.

"Jennie it's so early on a Sunday to be asking favors from each other "she groaned on her pillow turning on the other side away from her sister's face.

"Come on chu,I've never really asked you of anything ever can't you just do me this once please"the brunette pleaded with her puppy eyes which josoo couldn't resist as soon as she looked at her.

"Damn those puppy eyes"jisoo mumbled sitting up."what is it?Are you in any trouble?not that you're ever out of it anyway."

"I'm going on a date with Lisa "jennie dreamily said.

"So?i don't see why you need my help."jisoo said stretching herself as she headed to the bathroom.

"Well lisa has invited her cousin to join us which is the problem here"jennie sighed sitting on the couch"I just want to spend some time with her alone but we can't because she's obviously not comfortable with me yet"

"So what do you want me to help you with?"

"Come with us chu,you could keep her cousin busy while I'm with Lisa and maybe you could you know volunteer to take her somewhere to give Lisa and i some privacy."jennie suggested

"Jennie I'm not got spend my time with some women I know nothing about and Does Lisa even know about this date?"

"I didn't exactly tell her that this was supposed to be a date"the brunette admits.jisoo sighed,this was the first time she was seeing Jennie like this,she looked happy and determined to work things between her and Lisa.but she was scared for Jennie because everyone knew how Lisa was so in love with kook her boyfriend,she just hoped that Jennie knew what she was doing.

"Alright fine I'll come with you but don't expect too much from me."jisoo said.

"Thanks unnie,you're the best"jennie said hugging her.

_________
"There they are "Jennie said once she spotted Lisa with a girl who could be chaeyoung.Lisa walked to them and was surprised when Jennie threw herself at her.Lisa didn't know what to do,it's not like it's the first time they've come this close with each other but they were in public and Lisa was kinda uncomfortable because she knew her mom was in this particular mall at that particular time.

Jennie sensing how she might have made lisa uncomfortable pulled away immediately and went on to hug chaeyoung as if it was just a natural thing for her to do."hi you must be chaeyoung? I'm Jennie "the brunette introduced herself.

"I already know you"chaeyoung smiled at Jennie.honestly just like Lisa,chaeyoung was also taught to stay away from people like Jennie by her aunt and uncle but she never took it too far like her cousin did.even though she heard the rumors about Jennie,she still thought that Jennie was a cool person.

On the other hand,Jennie forgot about how obsessed jisoo was with blond women,looking in her sister's direction she walked over to her. "Unnie I know your obsession with blonds is beyond your self control but please do not embarrass me in front of them"the brunette pleaded.jisoo didn't say anything she just Kept staring at chaeyoung who felt uncomfortable under her gaze.even though jisoo was obsessed with blond girls,she's never ever seen anyone as beautiful as chaeyoung heck she even find Lisa who was the most beautiful and sexy girl in eyes before, nothing compared to chaeyoung.she was amazed at how beautiful and hot the girl was.clearing her throat she stepped forward.