𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

🪸

🪸

𖦹*ੈ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓!
"𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗻?"

© 𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰𝗱𝟯: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𓇼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆

𝗱𝟯: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𓇼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆

🪸

══ 𝟬𝟭. 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗵𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲?
𝗵𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝘆?
𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 • 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘻𝘦

(🐚🪸🌊)

VERONA EASTON was born a world traveler. She was the product of parents who lived across the globe from each other—worlds apart—whose fates happened to align in 1979 in Italy. She spends 75% of her year with her mother Beth, swimming, surfing, and working at a shell shack in Mermaid Beach, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Australia. That other 25%, however, was her splendor. Three whole months of the year, usually her winter vacation, were spent in Minnetonka, Minnesota, with her father John, a banker, and his fiancé Stephanie.
She loved being able to absorb American culture and brag to her friends back home about all the trends she got to see; popular movies and TV. So when she was presented the opportunity to finish her senior secondary school in America, she couldn't even think to refuse. She wanted to be fully American like she was fully Australian—to truly earn the dual citizenship she was presented at birth. She secretly longed for the American high school experience in the movies of proms and American football and cafeteria food fights.
Verona never did anything halfway, or in steps—she jumped feet first into the American life. And feet first in love with Charlie Conway.