CHAPTER 10

He is a busy person ,as usual while I feel like I have nothing to do despite having a job. Coco was taking brief nap. I wonder how do birds last without long sleep.

While tapping my pen unconsciously against my desk I realized,  why am I so distracted that too infront of my ADHD patient.

“ Yes good !! You already matched one side of the cube look ! Wow!” I said.
The kid smiled in pride of being appreciated.

“ what did your teacher teach you today beta?” I asked ,looking into him.
“ umm first maths period , ma’am told us to do homework “
“ Ohh did she , did you do it?”
“ Will do after going home”
“ Good boy ! Dont forget homework”

Suddenly my heart started beating fast as I remembered how Bipin would place his hand over the desk.
I miss him ,he misses me too , what’s the but?? Is he scared that I will be ruined ,just because in his past all tragedies happened to his other therapists !

But we are different ! We have chemistry.  Or atleast that’s what I think.

As I bid goodbye to the kid giving him toffee ,it struck me we never Said goodbye. Maybe goodbye was never our word . I looked at the ceiling as if moon would be there.
But the way it was damp with its Paris coating coming out ,that day won’t be far when it would break and moon would be visible.

While walking upon the footpath ,I watched the shopkeeper sitting with bags of worry under his eyes. He was selling those wax dolls . No one cares to buy those anymore ,people buy dolls packed in attractive pink boxes. He was hitting the mosquitoes disturbing him ,that’s all he was left with to do .
I looked at the notes on my phone .

Elgin road
It was 8pm . I had atleast a few hours in my hand. Better late than the bright yellow morning.
As the bus stopped ,while moving in the intervals my heart started weaving words I would say .

As I walked to locate his house ,I passed by the huge shining Ashraf hospital. Someday I too wished to be a doctor but maybe destiny wanted me to become a psychologist.

Dogs were barking, people walked by rolling their glances onto me. I was used to it ,being lone girl in street at night.
I called him again , “ the number you have dialed is currently busy”.

“ Looking for someone?”a voice behind uttered.
I looked back , a young lady with perfect body was standing.  She wore shorts and crop top ,flaunting her beautiful waist.

Her lips were shining with gloss lip balm.
“ yes , Bipin Roy”
“ is he really Bipin?”She frowned at me and smiled with her eyes.
“ what do you mean ?”
“ how do you know that so called ‘Bipin’?” She asked ,as if making fun of my cluelessness.

“ he was my patient ,suffering from depression and anxiety”
“ Ohh you must be Trishita “ she uttered in her stylish accent.
“ how do you know me?” I asked .
“ I know everything about your Bipin” she said ,while pausing the song playing on her phone. She took off the earphones.

“ Are you his girlfriend?” I asked.
“ bppphuuuu !!! “ she burst into laughter as if she had spilled the water from her mouth.
I was angry now , “ never. Who would like him ?”She said.
“ Why is he not picking up my calls ? Where does he live ? Why is he ignoring me?”