History

Beyond the land of Old Valyria, resided three ancient Houses in a fair faraway land

Beyond the land of Old Valyria, resided three ancient Houses in a fair faraway land. Before the Doom and the warnings of Daenys the Dreamer, three ancient dragon lord Houses escaped catastrophe. House Gaeldaerys; a righteous, noble, and rich house with pure-blooded dragons that stood on four legs not two. House Daertalos; a mischievous, rich house of assassins with their mix-blooded wyvern's. Finally, House Narareon; a just and small house with their four mix-blooded wyvern's.

House Gaeldaerys held strong ties with House Daertalos, and had warned their ally of the Doom. In turn House Narareon was warned as well, due to House Daertalos upholding their own ties with an opposing house. House Gaeldaerys had their own dreamer, an ability that was passed down through the generations. It was gifted to House Targaryen through an arranged marriage with House Gaeldaerys. As dragon dreamers often came from descendants of full-blooded dragon riders, not the mix-blooded wyvern breed.

Each of the three escaping houses had fled using their fleets; Gaeldaerys being the largest of a hundred and fifty ships, Daertalos following in a more modest size of seventy-eight ships, and old house Narareon being the smallest size of twenty ships with their members being a bit older than those they were following after. They settled in a land far from their Targaryen allies, it was mountainous and lush with forestry. They were hard pressed to turn into working men and women.

Many a dragon was used to mow down trees, break stone, melt down minerals and such. They built up two vast castles, carved out caverns for their dragons, and made a small fishing town at the point where they'd first landed. It was a hard ten years of living before they'd managed to settle in, House Gaeldaerys was the reigning family with House Daertalos as their loyal vassals. House Narareon however, had both been consumed by the other two houses and died out from old age or sickness.

In many years that they've lived on Gaeltalos, they've thrived. House Gaeldaerys continued being a righteous and noble house that shared a rule with the mischievous, assassin House Daertalos. They'd named the land a mixture of their own house names, and they were such good friends. Soon enough though, a plague hit the growing population. It spelled disastrous consequences for them, and brought them to their knees. The amount of children dwindled, and dragons began to lay less eggs.

House Gaeldaerys received another dragon dreamer in those times, a young wild boy named Aeryion who dreamed many things. First, the plague would end them all if they stayed. Second, he and his twin brother Vaelyx would ride their mounts to fulfill their oath to House Targaryen. Third, he was a girl and his name was Naerenys. Minor fourth, they'd be taking two twins from House Daertalos with them. That was the beginning of a new era.