Chapter 2

~<| Seya's PoV |>~

      It's been a few days since I arrived at the hotel with Charlie and Vaggie, which already earned my expertise in some things around the hotel. I needed to keep busy to not feel my urge of violence take effect again, and that led me to what I was doing now. I was currently fixing a new sign for the hotel outside when I heard Charlie call for me, making me roll my eyes before jumping down off the roof with a huff.  I was covered in dust and a bit of grease that collected on the neon sign, making me look far from perfect. I walked over to Charlie with a raised eyebrow as I waited for her to explain what she needed from me.

     "Seya I need a tad bit of help with recruiting a new resident for the hotel, and with your media expert abilities you might be able to sway him in faster.", Charlie said a bit nervous which made me smile softly as I looked down at her.

      "Sure, that bloody sign can wait longer for now. Which famous demon do you want to gain for here?", I asked trying to read her face on why she was slightly nervous about this.

      "His name is Angel Dust, I got him mostly convinced but I need a way to make the deal complete, and make it more appealing to him. He's a porn star, and a perfect candidate for the hotel, but he seem's hesitant.", Charlie explains making me shake my head at this response.

      "Well rosie cheeks I know why he's not fully on board with the whole ordeal, Angel Dust is a porn star and that means he works at the biggest studio in town under Valentino. And from what I learned from my short time here is he's a fear overlord who is doing anything in his power to keep his perfect toys. But I could be wrong on most of this information, it came from the web and ease dropping in the stores when I'm out.", I replied shocking her with how much I knew about my new home.

     "Well can you try to help?", Charlie asked earning a smirk from me as I wiped my hands on my sweats.

     "Give me time to wash up and you can take me to this demon.", I answered making her squeal and hug me making me roll my eyes at her positive energy before she released me to go get ready.

     About a half hour later I was looking in the mirror seeing the perfect harmony with my two magnifacent creatures of prey and preditor. I double checked if my dark outfit looked perfect with my custom boots made for my deer like legs before heading down to the lobby to meet Charlie, and Vaggie. I knew full well I had to behave during this outing, and knowing it will earn more trust with my demon pals that took me in my first day here. They were in the usual type of outfit when I came down the stairs to the lobby to see them waiting by the door. This made me smirk at the two polar opposites in front of me, but they made the perfect power couple to my surprise. I nodded my head to let them know to lead the way, as I made my way over to them, but not without my shadow minion showing itself slightly in the shade on my way out.

        We loaded into the limo for a short drive to where they met this Angel Dust before, which was a perfect walking distance from the hotel, but who could complain about this fancy ride. I followed the couple's lead to a small, sketchy bar where tall, and fem- boy spider was flirting with a bar customer. This made me wonder why this demon hid his shading side dealings here, instead of talking to valuable clients for a private show. I Could hear Vaggie whispering to Charlie about this plan failing, making me smirk at the doubts in her mind as the Spider caught us in his sights.

     "What do I owe this visit for this time doll face, because I'm on a time crunch here.", Angel Dust asked with a small  smile as he noticed others staring at us making me raise my eyebrow at him.

      "Well Angel I know you have some doubts, so I brought a dear friend and first resident to take my offer here to talk to you. This is Seya, and she's quite a charm to be around.", Charlie explained making Angel take a good look at me while his nerves kicked in, I could hear is heartbeat quicken making me smirk.

      "That's the demon from the news a few days ago, why bring her here after the scene she caused blocks away?", Angel Dust asked shakily making me chuckle slightly at his reaction.

      "That reaction never gets old, but I can assure you Darling I mean no harm. I'm just here to chat and help Rosie cheeks with her mission, but I can say as long as you play nicely I won't lose my cool.", I said making Angel Dust go wide eyed as I sat next to him but  not without notice of him stiffening slightly as I did so.

     "I promise she won't hurt you, she promised me that much. But as you can tell the newest feared demon of Hell believes in this cause, and is willing to do anything to see it through.", Charlie assured the spider making Angel Dust relax some at her calming words as I saw her girlfriend roll her eyes at this.

       "And how do you know this thing would work, I mean this first demon is a nut case here. But if I can be assured place to stay at, so I guess I'll take up the offer.", Angel Dust replied earning a big smile from Charlie and a raised eyebrow for Vaggie as I stared at the demons eyes.

        "I will make this offer, I'll protect you like them and the hotel as long as you play nice with everyone who stays there. But I do know you have other attentions than what you say, because like me you don't believe in this shit like Charlie.", I said to Angel Dust before whispering the last part to only the spider could hear that assumption.

     "Let go get you settled then Angel, and so Seya can finish that sign up for us.", Vaggie stated as I stood up and walked out of the door to the waiting limo as I stared across the street to see a shadow vanishing as I looked at it with a big smirk.