1

Continuing from the last chapter 🤡

..

Cale then hurriedly studded up but suddenly he collapsed on the floor and the memories of the og cale came to him.....he was shocked by what he saw in the memory of og cale then frantically he got up and ran to the annex that had been locked since the late countess passed away.... watching cale run though the hallway shocked everyone as his face was filled with terror....he ran and ran till he reached the annex and open the lock with the key he always carries around in his pocket..... As soon as he entered the annex more memories came to his mind....yes these were the memories of og cale..it showed his childhood which was preserved along with the furniture in the annex.....then suddenly it was like something took over his body his feet moved on his own and led him to a room..."this room" said cale he felt an unknown emotion upon seeing the room ...he then entered the room "cough cough... it's so dusty when I go back I should tell ron to clean it" he waved off the dust....

then he saw a beautiful woman who had red hair same as him and a little red haired kid running towards him he was worried what if the kid ran into him and fell "wait child stop"said cale but the child went pass him cale was shocked but didn't say anything he simply watched the run into his mother's lap and hug her...then it occurred to him...it was the og cale and the late countess jour...the kid was smiling and asking his mother " mamma mamma look what cale made for you hehe" "why, yes my love it's such a beautiful drawing " she kissed his cheek and patted his head as little cale laughed in happiness ...."well sweetie I called you here to tell you about something" said the countess "yes mamma" the child replied as he sat on his mother's lap ...

the red haired mother and son duo were in their own world soon jour took out a book ....the book was "about the extinct siren tribe" cale or kim rok soo read aloud...but as expected no one heard him ....."sweetie, let mamma tell you a secret...this secret is something which you can't even tell daddy you have to keep it to yourself promise your mamma will you my dear " the countess said smiling sweetly "yes mamma hehe...cale won't tell anyone hehe... I promise" said little cale " very good" "my child your mother is a siren and so are you " the countess said hesitating as she saw no expression on her son's face "siren" Little cale suddenly said surprising everyone "yes baby" "but didn't they went extinct long time ago ??" "Yes baby it's because of those cruel humans" the countess said angrily but soon composed herself "but remember sweetie not every human is bad some her good too for example your father" ....

Out of nowhere a strong wind came and cale covered his eyes when he opened them he saw that the scene he was watching initially had disappeared and now there was only the book left on the rocking chair "about the extinct siren tribe" cale went over to the chair and picked up the book....

TBC people

Sorry for the bad writing but I really hope you like it....YK I'm not an author/writer or whatever but I'll be trying my best to write this story

Love y'all