The meeting

(Giyuu POV:)

    I walking to Kagaya-sama's estate just bored out of my mind wanting nothing more then to stay home with my daughter but of course I have a stupid meeting.. I wonder what it's about... Oh well at least I got my mask, and Tengen might invite me over for lunch.. I mean of course I would have to decline since it was a Thursday and I usually ate with Karl, but the thought is nice, even if it was just Suma who wanted me over.

(Time Skip brought by Tsutako's guts!)

    I made it to the meeting and saw I was early which was a big surprise to me since I always arrive late.. I decided to take advantage of this and sat besides the tree that Iguro sits in because he's just pissed his crush is taller then him.

   After a few minutes of silence I hear someone sit beside me and another just standing close to the tree, I open my eyes to see Himejima and Muichiro. "Hello." I say quietly and I saw him(Himejima) jump slightly as Muichiro just hummed and layed his head on my shoulder which made me tense up a bit but I really don't mind. "Ah, hello, Tomioka. I didn't feel your aura around me and I could tell you noticed me jump a bit, my apologies if I concerned you." I just nodded in response but then realised I had to be verbal with him which I hate.(A.N: Me too bro, me too) "It's fine.." I say quietly.

    Even more time pasts and we all just talked quietly with Himejima sitting infront of the tree with Muichiro placing flowers in his hair while I had taken my mask off just enough to uncover my nose and mouth. Then I heard loud laughter and I turned to see Tengen and Rengoku walking towards us. "Hello!" Rengoku boomed as he stood beside me with Tengen sitting across Rengoku. "Hello, Rengoku and Tengen.." I say quietly. "Hey, Tomioka, are you going to be able to have lunch with me and my girls." "Unfortunately not, I have some plans with someone.." I respond to Tengen who now has a smug look on his face. "Do you have a significant other, Tomioka?~" Tengen teased me and I just shook my head and started to adjust my mask to hide all of my face. "No, I just have plans to have lunch with my friend. But I can come tomorrow maybe." Tengen seemed pleased with this answer "Alright, but just so you know Kyojuro and his brother will be there as well." I just nod

    By now all the hashira had came and I was just standing far away from the others well maybe not all of them because Muichiro had clinged onto my arm. I felt a bit dizzy but knew I could wait it out until after the meeting. "The master has arrived" The master's daughters said in unison and we all kneeled down as the master walks into our sight. "Hello master, I hope you have been well." Sanemi said calmly, which still surprises me by how calm he can get. I knew Mitsuri was upset she couldn't greet the master but I knew she wouldn't throw fit about it unlike her pissy pants boy crush: Like seriously we're cousins and even if we weren't she's not my type.

(After the meeting)

   The meeting had finished and I started to head home until I was tackled to the ground by (who I presume is) Mitsuri "Giyuu-chan! I have something for you!" I hear her call out as I was getting up from the small attack "Really?" I ask her despite knowing the answer. I heard a small hum from Mitsuri "Yeah! I have a gift for you!!" "What is it?" I ask as I watch her try to fish out something from her pockets and after a minute she holds out a few packets. I just tilted my head sideways implying that I was confused. "Ugh, they're seed packets so you can grow your own berries." I nod and take the small packets "Thanks, Suri.." She just gave me a bright smile in response and then ran off to the pissy short man she likes.

(716 words!!!!) Sorry for the short chapter I just haven't been motivated