Chapter 1- The beginning

Lied was sat on one of his beanbags, trying to write properly on his homework while the paper was placed above a pillow. His desk was too...crowded to work on. His window was open, allowing his room to fill with a fair breeze.

Shakky, Lied's older sister, entered his room, styling her hair while coming in. She was wearing a dark blue dress, with heels to match. "Alright," she started, "Don't cause any havoc while i'm gone, i finished cleaning and i don't want you to ruin it!" Lied turned away from his work to look at her.
"I won't. How long will you be gone for?" he grumbled, it was a school night, and rather late at that.
"Basically the whole night, remember where i'm headed? I'm going, to THE Devi-Deluxe!!" she gloated, her smile exentuating her glee.
"Well, just stay there!" Lied was just a wee bit salty, but he was almost finished with his work, so maybe he could invite a friend over? maybe he could invite Iruma again!

     The Devi-Deluxe...a popular nightclub with a bar attatched, Shakky really is an alchoholic huh?

Shakky took her phone out of her purse and glanced at it. Her eyes where wide as she spoke, "oh! i'm gonna be late! bye Liedie, love you!" and then she huddled to the door.

"Love you too, bye."

....

"oh damn, she left her phone-"

(My note- sorry for the poor quality! this is my first fic! any suggestions or criticism is welcome!!!)